Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Final DT paper nov 2018

Page no : 7

AMIT (STUDENT) (24 Points)
Replied 18 November 2018

Yes U are true ...I was also able to cover it approx 85 marks

syam kumar M R (Asst. Finance Manager) (25 Points)
Replied 18 November 2018

bhatt sir it is cruel to post such a reply. Think that you are writing the answer the same question paper.

Baljeet Singh (CA, B.Com (H)) (954 Points)
Replied 20 November 2018

Originally posted by : Ritu Thakur
CA Final Direct Tax Paper for Nov 2018 was really tough but I thankful to CA Vijay Gaurav Sir for handwritten notes they give us during class which are very easy and take just a day for revision of whole DT Subject, with the help of handwritten notes I able to complete my paper to the extent of 85 Marks. Hope for the best  

FAKE PROFILE. FAKE REVIEW.

N GANESHAN (Accounting & Tax Laws Practice - [Again Student after a gap of 3 Yrs])   (83 Points)
Replied 20 November 2018

cheap publicity by a CA!!!  Shame on that CA....useless

1 Like

Baljeet Singh (CA, B.Com (H)) (954 Points)
Replied 20 November 2018

A teacher is also going around spreading that they had everything covered in the class and other teachers have not.

In that one hour videos called as a “DT Paper Review” he talks about only the Part A of Question 1 for 30 minutes, because they had a huge formula given in their study material. Not direct application at all, only a comprehensive question.

Does not even discuss other questions saying “yeh to mujhe dekhna padega, baad mei batuanga”.

Keeps on saying that the paper was lengthy, required deep understanding of the law and conceptual thinking was involved in each question, and then says that it is not difficult. Wow, then it is not easy either.

Great way to make fool of students and luring them to their upcoming batches. Please be aware friends.

Study everything yourself.

1 Like

AMIT (STUDENT) (24 Points)
Replied 20 November 2018

Exam was really Tough, the exam was like .. what the sh*t by ICAI... the problem is not the level of exam but The question given in their study Mat and others relevant Material was not like they are giving in exam, since nov 2017, level of DT Exam is Increasing rapidly.

CAstud_end (Student ) (83 Points)
Replied 22 November 2018

I think the point isn't that it was out of portion. It definitely was in the books. But the weightage given to it. I had studied international taxation but any sane student would obviously focus on other topics because international taxation isn't expected to come for too many marks. Especially when you have to cover entire portion in 1 day. It's simply impossible to study everything in detail. Whether or not it was taught is irrelevant. The paper was a major bluff by ICAI. Simple as that. The focus is not on testing students but on tricking them. If you asking half the paper from a somewhat tiny topic, it becomes less a paper and more a lottery. Whoever studied that in detail passes and other who studied everything else fails. Simple as that. I am still somewhat hopeful that if I get even 40 in this I might be able to cover in other subjects. Everything is upto luck now and the temperament of the examiners.

CA Mehul Thakker (Managing Partner) (6239 Points)
Replied 22 November 2018

Kindly go through the artilce section to know why it was toughest paper so far.

Here is the link:

https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/direct-tax-ca-final-old-nov-2018-attempt-why-it-was-toughest-paper-so-far--35021.asp

Best wishes

CA Mehul Thakker

CA Mehul Thakker (Managing Partner) (6239 Points)
Replied 24 November 2018

UMP approach of Study to face difficult paper like DT. 

To Know more on UMP, kindly go through article section..... here is the link 

https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/ump-approach-for-studying-for-may-nov-2019-exams--35038.asp

Best Wishes

CA Mehul Thakker

Smrithi (Student) (44 Points)
Replied 25 November 2018

I  am also a  CA. Regarding  your  comments  it is easy to do so. I wonder  how well  you  would have answered if  you were in  the student's position. By  the  way , reading  about  you ,I find even  your English is  faulty .

P2e Account (5 Points)
Replied 08 January 2019

Paper was tough. It completely depend on the mood of the examiner how he is going to check the paper. Hope for the best. What is the expected result date. Any idea.

ammie (Writer) (22 Points)
Replied 15 January 2019

I am the assignment help provider at My assignment help. I have done P.hD in the computers if a student has an issue regarding the assignment writing then may take help from the assignment assistance services .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro