Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was ISCA paper Nov 2017?

Page no : 3

Poonam Dhamija (7 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Don, t take tension first try mail suggesion see what is reply if take stress you can't prepare for next Exam focus on further exam let on god. l bless nothing will be wrong
1 Like

CA Rohit kapoor (.) (5469 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

1 Like

Ankur Khemka (45 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

but no consequences has been written anywhere..so it's just to warn the students...no action shall be taken.

himanshu (ca) (46 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Thanks alot dosto...really love you all...

Deval M. Thakkar (Student CA Final and Article Assistant at Talati & Talati Ahmedabad)   (368 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Don't worry.... Right now concentrate on DT... drop a mail at icai and go and meet the branch chairman he or she will surely find a way out for this... Do mail right now to prove tht it was unintentional amd u r bonafide...

Deval M. Thakkar (Student CA Final and Article Assistant at Talati & Talati Ahmedabad)   (368 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Go to concerned branch after exam with a copy of e mail... And write a apology latter to BOS examination department they will surely allow it

Aarthi (Analyst) (252 Points)
Replied 13 November 2017

Yes write apology mail and inform. They may not take action then. Don't worry

Aarthi (Analyst) (252 Points)
Replied 13 November 2017

But you are not writing for the first time! How did you get the habit of writing roll no. In additional paper???Why did u do that?

anmol wahi (ca final student) (29 Points)
Replied 13 November 2017

i attempted for 100 marks but i know my 20 marks is completely wrong..baaki sab theek thaak kara hai..will i be able to score 50+?

Ashish chopra (student) (23 Points)
Replied 13 November 2017

Himanshu don't worry.the same thing happened with me also in past attempt .nothing to worry.institute will not take any action.just relax and prepare for next exam.all the best

Replied 13 November 2017

Thanks Ashish...and anmol dont worry last time mera 55 ka hi sahi tha to mere 40 aye the...is bar 96 ka thik hua he par ye roll number vale case ne dimag kharab kar diya tha....agar answer sahi prasent kiya heey to paka a sakte heey apke marks

Replied 13 November 2017

thnkx himanshu..its my first attempt and i am really freaking out..
cost bhi ohk gya..
i m worried about the aggregate of the group

Replied 13 November 2017

Anmol mera expectation kehta heey ki dt ka paper shayad technical ayee...to usko ache se taiyar karlo...and idt mein acha score kiya ja sakta heey...and best of luck balaji maharaj sabko pass karvaye jisne khub mehnat kari heey kyuki bada hi painfull time hota heey...best of luck.

Naveen kumar modi (student) (204 Points)
Replied 13 November 2017

in isca marks awarded on point basis.

Replied 13 November 2017

but this time points wale questions zyafa nai the..so having doubts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: