Easy Office

How was ISCA paper Nov 2017?

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : himanshu
Dost mene additional sheet par apna roll number likh diya or baad me pata chala ki esa nahi karna tha...iska kya consiquance ho sakta heey..plese help

ohh yar aisa kyon kiya? why did you do that? 

Your answersheet will be given back to ICAI without valuation / with valuation but your result will be withheld, thats for sure. (Only if paper checker see your number, if he is in hurry and he did not noticed it then no problem) But if paper checker notices, it will amounted as "Illegal means" and in that case 99.99% your result will be withheld. 

1 Like

(Guest)

today's ISCA Paper was difficult one. most of the questions were asked for the first time. Cyber security policy, 2013 was ignored by ICAI since start, IIA questions was not asked regularly. overall 70 Marks paper was new and tricky. 30 marks was easy. Very hard to pass this time in this subject. those who was able to write 30 marks good, and remaining attempted few points correct will get 40+ sure. 

4 Like

sureshkumar Agarwal (chartered accountant) (27 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

if you wrote roll no without malafied intention then do mail
joint secretary exam Icai for the fact if really serious otherwise it may cause great problem depend on the mercy of examiner
1 Like

Nikhil Sharma (Government Service) (539 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Another attempt wasted due to this subject :( I feel helpless now

himanshu (ca) (46 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Yani isca ki additional sheet par apna roll number likhne se mera ab 32 marks ka paper consider nahi hoga....heey bhagvan...

1 Like

Akshay Desai (andheri) (222 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Although more than 50 marks was from Pm the ques were unusual like definations, national cyber security policy, Grc sample, Business value of IT, Rad etc.. found it tuff.

1 Like

Aastha Agarwal (102 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

not just 32 marks they will withheld your result...do mail icai as said by sureshhkumar

Naveen kumar modi (student) (204 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

I am attampted 100 marks paper but I know only points of answer how much marks I will get.

manali sawant (student) (22 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Nothing happens...mujse bhi hua tha..I cancelled the roll no.later..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : himanshu
Yani isca ki additional sheet par apna roll number likhne se mera ab 32 marks ka paper consider nahi hoga....heey bhagvan...

32 nahi complete paper will be withheld. Send mail to ICAI exam department. you will encouter major problems. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : manali sawant
Nothing happens...mujse bhi hua tha..I cancelled the roll no.later..

how can you cancel the roll number written on supplement after submitting answersheet? the answersheet is with ICAI now. I think you might cancelled before 5 pm. you did not understood what Himanshu said. He wrote roll number and did not cancelled it, he has already submitted his answersheet and now after coming home he realised the mistake. Got it?

himanshu (ca) (46 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Pata nahi dost...socha tha ki aaj isca mein 70+ ayega agregate ka bhi tension khatam...it was my 7th attempt....jindgi pata nahi chahti kya heey....dt mein bhi problem a rhi heey...plese agar apke pas sahi answer ho tabhi batana apne estimation mat lagana

sohil patel (Student CA Final ) (63 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

it is better to call icai and tell them problem and asked for solution.
1 Like

Ankur Khemka (45 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

bro don't take tensn...do you really think Icai WL cancel paper just because of this silly mistake which can happen WD anyone at such time of exam pressure ...even the paper which understand..so u plz concentrate on dt..and for the guys who are just making him feel more tensnd just chill Bcz I M sure nothing of such you hv encounter ever..it's just rumers. ..BT after the exam for sefty u just drop a mail to Icai.

(Guest)

its written in rules. it amounts to illegal means. but dont worry, inform ICAI about this, if you inform then they will treat it as a mistake, if you dont inform ICAI will treat it as "intentional". 

Focus on DT now. Do only selective topics: MAT, Transfer Pricing, Non-resident, Incomes which do not form part of total income, and case laws. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro