Easy Office
LCI Learning

GSTR1 error - invoices already submitted

Page no : 2

PRADEEP KUMAR (CHIEF EXECUTIVE) (106 Points)
Replied 04 September 2017

Today itself the problem continue

1 Like

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)

Trying again and again but no success.
Is there anyone here who have faced this problem earlier and filed the gstr1 successfully after some time?
If gstr1 filed successfully, then whether ARN generated and di gstn mail/sms to the tax payer about ARN ?

Nishant Mittal (Proprietor ) (40 Points)

Its been 4 days now.. Still no success.. Have someone filled 13. Documents section? I think this may be the problem.
1 Like

Yes, number of documents details has to be filled. I have done it. Hsn code details also have to be filled. If turnover is below 1.5 cr, then no need to mention hsn code but details has to be furnished with brief descripttion of activities or goods supplied.

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)

same here also.. iam trying from past 4 days... whatever documents issued if I enter and save it and if I refresh all the data goes off. raised an compliant but of no use and all in vain. don't know what to do.
1 Like

Shwethaji, merely Adding documents details in each subsection of the tile will not do the job, you have to click on "save" which is located at the end of page. i hope, you have done it.

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)

yeah.. I am saving only Every time and after saving if I come back and check.. what all I entered it will disappear. I tried almost more than 50 times.. not able to save anything..
1 Like

PRADEEP KUMAR (CHIEF EXECUTIVE) (106 Points)

My compliet ticket is generated in GST Help desk on Sept 1, But till now the same error continue.

Attached File : 749589 20170904105726 error.jpg downloaded: 192 times
1 Like

To be on safer side, i have mailed to helpline and ticket created. This month, one has to sign atleast 8 returns on portal and how things will turnout is question mark. What government is expecting from taxpayers ? Taxpayers should do business in this festival season or keep posting returns every 5 days till deepawali ?

In this month , one has to file 1) gstr1 July, 2) gstr2 July, 3) gstr3 July, 4) gstr1august, 5) gstr3b august 6) gstr2 august 7) gstr3 august 8) Trans1/2.
1 Like

Dakshinaa Murthhy Rayaprolu (SR MANAGER - FINANCE & TAXATION)   (45 Points)

I am also facing the same problem - I have already mailed to Helpdesk - waiting for their help 

1 Like

Dakshinaa Murthhy Rayaprolu (SR MANAGER - FINANCE & TAXATION)   (45 Points)

I am also facing the same problem - I have already mailed to Helpdesk - waiting for their help 

Dinesh Beria (25 Points)

same problem i am facing since last three days , also sent them the email, but the problem persists.

1 Like

Dinesh Beria (25 Points)

same problem i am facing since last three days , also sent them the email, but the problem persists.

Dinesh Beria (25 Points)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: