Easy Office

Query on GSTR 3B

Page no : 14

SAURABH SHUKLA (ASST. MANAGER) (28 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

HOW FILE RETURN GSTR 3B FOR PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION.

sudhanshu damle (accounts manager) (27 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

I am not using ITC Facility

Anurag Suresh kulkarni (Tax & Audit Associate) (137 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

What is the manner to setoff eligible  Transitional ITC  of various taxes such as Excise, Service Tax, VAT, Entry tax etc. against CGST/SGST/IGST/Cess? Please provide reference for teh same.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127072 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

Originally posted by : Vijay Bhand
Raja Sir,please let me know can we use ITC of July while making payment if GSt for the month if July 17.??

Yes. Why Not...?

Replied 19 August 2017

Originally posted by : Prateek Arora
SERVICE RENDER IN JUNE, INVOICE MADE IN JULY, IS GSTR3B REQUIRED TO FILL REGARDING THIS SERVICE

Bill created after july then atracted GST. So, you ll be create GST taxable bill.  Also file the details in GSTR...

Replied 19 August 2017

Originally posted by : SAURABH SHUKLA
HOW FILE RETURN GSTR 3B FOR PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION.

I think, You are a migrated dealer.

If yes you ll be file GSTR 3B except opted in Composition.

If no You ll be open your ID and check in return window. It;s shown your return month

Replied 19 August 2017

Originally posted by : Anurag Suresh kulkarni
What is the manner to setoff eligible  Transitional ITC  of various taxes such as Excise, Service Tax, VAT, Entry tax etc. against CGST/SGST/IGST/Cess? Please provide reference for teh same.

You ll be check in following file. I think its useful for you doubt

/share_files/gst-tran-who-is-how-is--73854.asp

alok ranjan (open ) (114 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

Dear vijay,

You can use ITC of july along with transitional credit for the payment of GST.

Regards

Alok Ranjan

rajni sharma (none) (444 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

sir....as GST portel down since morning..who are unable to file their gstr-3b

rajni sharma (none) (444 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

sorry....
if unable to file...or unable to pay tax
than what will be the consequences?

Prateek Arora (19 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

gst registration did in august,is liable to fill gstr3b for july

Manish kumar Rai (Article) (122 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

No,

Liability to pay GST is arise from the date when you got your GSTN. & return is also require to file accordingly

Manish kumar Rai (Article) (122 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

Due date to file GSTR 3B for the month of july 2017 extended to 25th august 2017 for taxpayer who have not filed GST tran-1.

Varun Gupta (Service) (22 Points)
Replied 20 August 2017

GSTR3B is not available for July even for me. One of my other CA Friend pointed out that it is a bug which prevents the display of option for those who have registered in Aug 2017. Not sure if it is true but i have created a new thread to seek expert opinion.

Padmakarlal Shrivastav (2 Points)
Replied 20 August 2017

Dear Sirs,

I am facing technical problem.

In Eligible ITC sheet, I entered wrongly whole credit in ITC column instead of entering in all CGST and SGST column and that mistake realized  only after pressing submit button as payment of tax sheet wan enable after pressing submit button.

Actual payable was coming in IGST, so payment made in IGST, but due to wrong entry in ITC column, payment was coming payable in SGST. Credit IGST utilies first in IGST, then CGST and in all SGST, and cash IGST also utilized in SGST. In Payment of tax sheet, Offset Liability is showing nil but in colomn it is showing like this: IGST -671 and SGST 671.

And when going to file the GSTR 3B with DSC, it is showing error message ' first clear all dues then file return". but actually there is no due. still i paid in IGST 671 and SGST 671, but offset liability is not accepting showing error message of either cash/credit balance is less or not equal.

How can this technical problem be solved.

Government has extended 5 days but not amended the software to change the mistake. so how can this problem be solved. 

Attached File : 2092411 20170820005004 payment of tax sheet.pdf downloaded: 100 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: