Easy Office

Query on GSTR 3B

Page no : 13

Accounts worker (Manager Accounts & Finance)   (46 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Today i Submit the file GSTR-3B with mistake but do not opt file option, i mention there only ITC amount only not mentioned Outward services tax and also i did not mention challan tax amount.

So can i revised this GSTR-3B ?

NITINBHAI PATEL (B.Com) (192 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

IF ZERO TRANSACTION DID IN JULY AFTER THAT WE HAVE TO FILE GSTR3B?

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127072 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Originally posted by : NITINBHAI PATEL
IF ZERO TRANSACTION DID IN JULY AFTER THAT WE HAVE TO FILE GSTR3B?

Yes. You ll be file the return

bhagyashree (Sr accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Filed wrong gstr3b inward supply reverse charge i wrote purchase from registerd dealer and also stock itc pending can i revised this return

Replied 18 August 2017

Originally posted by : bhagyashree
Filed wrong gstr3b inward supply reverse charge i wrote purchase from registerd dealer and also stock itc pending can i revised this return

GSTR 3B is not revisable....

Any mistakes or mismatches you can solve it in GSTR 1. No othr way...

Replied 18 August 2017

Dear Friends.,

Please understand everybody....

We did any mistakes or mismatches in GSTR 3B return. Then we can't revised or edited in GSTR 3B....

We wait and solve it in GSTR 1 and GSTR 2 only...

Regards

P M RAJA

Replied 18 August 2017

It's in GST PORTAL in GSTR 3B Return Window...
Important Message
Once you fill the details in relevant Tables, please submit the Form. Please be informed that once "Submit" button is clicked, no modification will be allowed. Entries with respect to liabilities and input credits will get reflected in the respective ledgers. Please ensure that you have sufficient balance in Cash ledger to offset your tax liability. In case it is not, create challan at GST portal and make payment. Payments so made shall get reflected in cash ledger. After that do the set off of liabilities and file GSTR-3B.
1 Like

Vijay Bhand (338 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Raja Sir,
please let me know can we use ITC of July while making payment if GSt for the month if July 17.??

Vijay Bhand (338 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Raja Sir,
please let me know can we use ITC of July while making payment if GSt for the month if July 17.??

CA. Animesh Kumar Jain (ACA DISA (ICAI) B.Com)   (226 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Dear,

Yes it is compulsory to be filed by 20th August, but if you failed to do it... then can file after this with Penalty of 100 Rs. Per Day.

But as Per Press Release there is no penalty upto 2 Month of GST Period...

So Wait for the next confirmation from Government regarding this.

NILAY BARAT (DEPUTY MANAGER FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION)   (41 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Can any one higlight on this? What are the penal prosecution for not filing 3B by 20th August? What are the time limit for depositing GST liabilities after filing the 3B?

Anamika (Working) (119 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

Yes except reverse charge

PRADEEP KR. MONDAL (Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

The deadline for first GST Return, GSTR- 3B, has been extended (states are still coming up with Notifications) to August 28 from its original deadline of August 20. However, one must keep in mind that this is only for taxpayers who opt to use the opening balance of pre-GST credit in the current month. Those who do not wish to claim opening credit in the current month or those who have no credit; the deadline continues to be August 20. 

The extended deadline also allows the taxpayers to file form TRAN 1 by August 28, which is a pre requisite as per the strict interpretation of law to claim the opening credit. 

Prateek Arora (19 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

SERVICE RENDER IN JUNE, INVOICE MADE IN JULY, IS GSTR3B REQUIRED TO FILL REGARDING THIS SERVICE

sudhanshu damle (accounts manager) (27 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

No I am not taking ITC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: