LCI Learning

Pending for processing

Page no : 2

JamMang Guite (unemployed) (103 Points)
Replied 05 September 2017

Search Result based on ARN : 

ARN:  
Form No.: GST PCT-01
Form Descripttion: Application for Enrolment as Goods and Services Tax Practitioner
Submission Date 19/08/2017
Status Pending for Processing 
Assigned To NA

This is my status, what should i do now?

chandan Jha (accountant) (24 Points)
Replied 18 September 2017

PLEASE HELP, WHAT SHULD I DO IF MY GST REGISTRATION STATUS GET CHANGE AS PENDING FOR CLARIFICATION.

Adhil Kareem (2 Points)
Replied 02 October 2017

GST registration applications are aiyo approved after lapse of 3 working days of inaction on the application, either by central or Tate authority to whom application is alloted. If officer has raised a query, then application is made available to applicant again to comply for 7 days. If replied within 7 days, officer has to take a final call on the application. If not replied within 7 days then it is liabke for rejection, which is appealable fir revoca of rejection.

raj mohan Dutta (26 Points)
Replied 25 January 2018

Issued with ARN by mail on 17 jan18. It is showing PENDING IN PROCESSING. I have not received any other mail. Need I to contact zone gst SUVIDHA lender. Will it help?

Sharath Sharu Gowda (4 Points)
Replied 14 September 2018

I got ARN number on 23rd August 2018 . and today is 14th September. Still the status on portal is Pending For Processing and Assigned to center . I would not ask much questions except one.. When would i get my GSTIN and Password

raj mohan Dutta (26 Points)
Replied 14 September 2018

Prince kumar: read the paragraph in which candidates are required to give affidavit about being sound mind and all. there are 4 to 5 points.
take that affidavit to your area of gst office.

find out from net which gst office will cater your pin code.

submit that affidavit there in person
I am not sure if you can submit online.

In 3 to 4 days you will get the certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: