Easy Office
LCI Learning

Again failed

Page no : 2

Navin Agarwal (354 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

u are my seniors and looking at u guys I m little bit terrified.....

arpit (Manager) (247 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

Failed in isca was expecting exemption...got 38

(Guest)

Most people read (and not study) practice manual only. They consider reading is like studying. No dear friend reading does not mean studying. 

Convert study material into your own​ style:​​​​​​

Read the paragraph and convert it in to small sentenses as per your capacity to digest it. Give efforts to tell your brain what the paragraph wants to say. Our brain dont understand the new concepts immediately we have to convert technical language into our own style language so that brain quickly store it.

compress the study material to level zero. : 

take a paragraph after converting it in to simple sentenses, compress it into minimum possible information which is to be told to your brain. 

whole 800 pages book can not be stored  as it is in our brain, we have to compress it in our own style. 

if you read only PM then it will not help you. first clear concepts, compress them and then go for question answers. 

Shashikant (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (207 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

@ nitin Agarwal, Don't compare yourself with anyone, my senior failed for 5th time and I passed in 1st attempt (May 17, CA final).

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

Hello Friends,

You are unnecessarily pressurizing yourself. Just one failure and start getting frustrated is not what CA is all about!!! I am sure that you guys can handle this situation in much better way.

Have patience and work hard and figure out your mistakes. Do not think that you are weak in a particular subject. Just focus on right strategy. This time also many students have cleared CA exams who were struggling one time. So next time you can definitely clear your exams. I would suggest you to prepare special strategy for exams and prepare special short revision type notes which can help you at during exam time.

See others can only motivate you in the above manner and it is up to you to take it positively. I have strong belief that you are going to rock in the next attempt.

I you do not mind I can share links of some of my previous exam suggestions, posts related to exam tips and tricks for subjects like Cost, ISCA, SFM, Audit, IDT and ITSM.

With Best Wishes

Ankur

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: