Easy Office
LCI Learning

Leaving CA

Page no : 4

rashmi (student) (298 Points)
Replied 14 February 2016

thank you ,i dont have any other career in my mind , i never had, the attempts and when i was unable to answer the questions i used to feel , and yea nobody is a quitter :)

Amod Pahadiya CA (partner) (55 Points)
Replied 14 February 2016

रश्मि मेरा फ्रेंड फाइनल मै 6 बार फ़ैल हुआ था और 1000₹ महीने में अपना खर्च चलता था। किन्तु उसने हिम्मत नहीं हारी। सही रणनीति बना कर स्टडी की और 7th एटेम्पट में 42 रैंक से बोथ ग्रुप पास किया और आज एक कंपनी में cfo है। तुम यदि दिल से determined हो तो निश्चित ही पास होंगी। पढाई के साथ साथ मानसिक तयारी भी करना होता है। फोकस । एकाग्रता। कड़ी मेहनत। सही खानपान। पुरी नींद।
2 Like

suraj aggarwal (suraj) (185 Points)
Replied 15 February 2016

Yaar just one thing I wanna say that instead of wasting your precious time in giving ca again and again as mba ,SSC,ibps are also valid options .I am not recommending that leave ca but what if u clear CAT with good percentile and crack a good b school .I also tried for ca IPCC but failed in 3 attempt and was able to recognise early that this course is not meant for me ,initially it was tough as CA was my dream but in this competitive we have to be smart enough to consider best choice .all d best

CA NEERAJ SHARMA (practice) (408 Points)
Replied 16 February 2016

Dear Rashmi, 

its not neccassry if you should leave CA bcz you failed  , failure does nt mean you are not capable . FAilure just mean you are not aware abt your strength.
if you had clear first group is clearly shows you have ability nt you ll clear 2nd group too.
since you are passed 1st group all you need is planing nd follow plan you made, you ll definately became CA. 

winner never quits then only lear from  failure and losser never wins

if you ll quit today you ll never regain your confidence . only you regain by fighting and became CA RASHMI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: