Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dumbfounded in ca final audit with such unbelievable score.

Page no : 3

upender kumar (job) (93 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Pankaj garg 's book is really good I got 52 marks out of 80 marks attempted. this book covers the points given in practice manual

CA SAJID MEMON (PROFESSION) (37 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Uptill i understand its student who make course difficult but now it is clear that icai evaluater is also taken part in that ,i also get 33 marks in audit for which i expect around 50 to 55 also in AMA they does the same 33 for which i expect 40-45

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

I also got 30 in audit and 37 in sfm instead of 52 and 54 respectively.....

GIRIDHAR DANDE (Cost Accountant) (1956 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

i got audit 52 out of 77 by studying vikas oshwal sir book it covers most of the RTP and MTP and past questions also the only thing i did is i studied institue book for standards even pronouncements also ....

ashok kabdal (article) (107 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

I got 62 in FR, 36 in SFM...48 in Audit...47 in Law..total 193..i got 51 no. In first attempt in SFM n this time also i hv done 45 marks of paper very well..for which i was sure..but still igot 36..is there any marks slashing concept in ICAI or what?

ashok kabdal (article) (107 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

I got 62 in FR....36 in SFM...48 in Auit n 47in Law..total 193...i was expecting min 45 in SFM...In first attempt i got 51 in SFM...i dont knw what is answer sheet checking pattern in ICAI...is there any marks slashing concept in ICAI?

PUSHKARAJ SURSINGRAO DHOKALE (Article assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Get certified copy of your paper. Things will be clear then.

This thing happens with many.

Chinay Solanki (Chartered Accountant) (242 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

the way of answering has a major impact on marks scored in audit. start each answer with the provision of law/ standard referred to in the question. then compare that provision with the query raised in the question. then conclude with your comments with proper justification.this is the best way to answer in audit paper. imp point to ponder: IF YOU ARE USING TERMS LIKE "AS PER THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 25 OF CIMPANIES ACT" THEN YOU ARE REQUIRED TO WRITE THE EXACT PROVISIONS WORD TO WORD WITH EXACT PUNCTUATION. if u dont remember exactly then use the term like this- the relevant question is discussed in sec 25 of companies act which is reproduced as below Use my suggestion in law taxation audit and see the difference in marks. all the best may you all come out in flying colours

Mohammed Aizaz (Asst Manager) (71 Points)
Replied 30 January 2016

All of u can we raise our concern collectively to combat the flaws in the system which is destroying the life of CA aspirants.I was excpecting to pass both the groups but they gave me 300 only.There is huge variation in 4 -5 papers of mine in the range of 20-30 marks leading to my declaration as fail.I have also applied for certified answer sheets of all the eight papers.Your suggestions invited.Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: