Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dumbfounded in ca final audit with such unbelievable score.

Page no : 2

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Very heart breaking..!!! Apply for reverification and certified copies of the paper. You apply for reverification in SFM and FR paper. After applying get back to books, because if your lucky you will cross the bridge. Don't keep thinking about it, it will lead to frustration, as the days near your exams. If it's your destiny no one can change. Best of luck.

Kamlesh (Article Assistant) (181 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Its very confusing with regard to institute's expectations. I have used PM approach in exam with class notes. So which book should be used for exam?

Ghanshyam (mumbai) (33 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Yeah same, because of audit I failed in 1st group got 38 marks..

Kamlesh (Article Assistant) (181 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Satish M sir, which books would you advice? And the road map for preparation of Audit specifically? Please

CA Rajshekhar (Chartered Accountant ) (50 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Giridhar, apply for reverification. Chances are very high that they will make sfm 40. Similar thing happened to one of my friend in may attempt. He cleared after applying for reverification

Amit (student) (38 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Papers are usually checked by practising chartered accountants through out country, I really doubt those people have enough time to check papers. I have seen staff of CA firms checking papers on instructions of there CA boss. I have total faith in ICAI but not on their members who are not professional enough to perform there duties.

Replied 20 January 2016

Amir sir it is unfair to cast aspersions of this nature. Yes, this time the markings have been tough but that does not mean members have become unprofessional. That's a very unfortunate and wild allegation, kindly refrain from doing so, we understand the pain and disappointment in the hearts of scores of students across the country.

Replied 20 January 2016

Typo error *Amit .....

Amit (student) (38 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

@ Satish M sir, it was not a generalised comment but I have seen people doing that from my own eyes. No need to take it personal. Even I would qualify some day and become member of institute but my views won't change.

(Guest)

i think all over india to all students marks were deleberately deducted in audit and sfm papers.

I am also expecting 55+ marks in audit but got only 35

all students got allmost same marks. i think its intentional

Replied 20 January 2016

In few instances if such a thing has happened then it is really unfortunate and uncalled for. But there are a few lacunas in every system, we need to accept and move on in life. As you said these practices can be changed when persons like you join the evaluation process at a future date. My only humble request to you guys is to move on from this phase, the more you talk or discuss about it you will only find growing number of people joining you and sharing the disappointment. Yes, it is painful I agree and understand, now move on with a positive approach to prove your worth guys. We can endlessly keep arguing in blaming the system, but please understand at the mean time it is eating away into your time space for starting your preparation, as the Institute has already released time table for May 2016 Examination. Now focus on what best to do next guys.

kunal (ca) (64 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Ask for Certified copies and compare your answers with suggested answers given by various authors like shree gurukripa...

Kumar Gaurav (Going...to be C.A soon...)   (1624 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Originally posted by : Sathish M
In few instances if such a thing has happened then it is really unfortunate and uncalled for. But there are a few lacunas in every system, we need to accept and move on in life. As you said these practices can be changed when persons like you join the evaluation process at a future date. My only humble request to you guys is to move on from this phase, the more you talk or discuss about it you will only find growing number of people joining you and sharing the disappointment. Yes, it is painful I agree and understand, now move on with a positive approach to prove your worth guys. We can endlessly keep arguing in blaming the system, but please understand at the mean time it is eating away into your time space for starting your preparation, as the Institute has already released time table for May 2016 Examination. Now focus on what best to do next guys.

I agree with Mr. Satish M views though i have got only 36 Marks in Audit which is totally unacceptable by me.

We should go ahead now as time table is released by ICAI. cheers!

Sahib singh (B.Com) (98 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

r there any possibilities that icai had ever granted more than 21 marks during verification / certified copies

CA Bijay Shrestha (Never Give up....No matter what....)   (858 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

audit ne sabki le li..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: