LCI Learning

8 reasons why isca should be sacked from ca syllabus

Page no : 2

uttam (Internal Auditor) (60 Points)
Replied 13 December 2015

i agree with u all ...

Hardik Mehta (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 15 December 2015

There should be a practical approach in testing a paper and giving marks. Its far enough if we understand the concepts, not necessary to score marks based on mugging up. I also wonder about ICAI's paper checking style, when I see 98 marks scored in ISCA. If you give me a book to copy from it, m pretty sure one would not give such healthy marks. On the other side ICAI is saying that we want to produce proficient CAs.... What should we understand?????

K Sankar Ra (proprietor) (140 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

A practising CA after working for one full month, could not complete the bank reconciliation of a foreign currency bank account. We all need to check our consciousness, while studying and while acting in the profession. Sage Sri Aurobindo has coined our mission statement and lodged His supramental energies in our Institute, which is aiding us, despite our failings...

ACMA M.Abdul Khaliq (CMA) (214 Points)
Replied 06 June 2017

There is no technicality in ISCA as many students are feeling (We are not even close to basics of SQL, Programming ,VB etc.)

Rather it focusses on Security and Control issues but shud be presented in an conceptually clear manner 

As i see most of the ISCA chapters are mandatory trainings given in any MNCs. So it can form part of post qualfication course.

Mugging will land you nowhere. Rather it should be real time case study type of exam ofcourse after qualifying CA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro