LCI Learning

Will i be able to do SFM self study

Page no : 2

rajkamal (ACCOUNTANT ) (49 Points)
Replied 03 October 2015

Do PM only its sufficient.

Varuna (CA Student) (102 Points)
Replied 03 October 2015

Sd bala is very good for forex . Others see if u can do from the books/tuts notes mentioned above. Even i did self study with notes n sd bala

sidhantagarwal (article) (22 Points)
Replied 03 October 2015

Hi, ive got latest sfm classes of one the most renowned faculties, case you need them, feel free to email at agarwalsidhant93 @ gmail.com

sidhantagarwal (article) (22 Points)
Replied 03 October 2015

Hi, ive got latest sfm classes of one the most renowned faculties, case you need them, feel free to email at agarwalsidhant93 @ gmail.com

vinay (student) (22 Points)
Replied 04 October 2015

There is leacked classes of sanjay saraf sir... You can arrange it..

vinay (student) (22 Points)
Replied 04 October 2015

There is leacked classes of sanjay saraf sir... You can arrange from the market.

satyasevak (Article) (26 Points)
Replied 04 October 2015

No professior will give u the medicine of sfm Whether u go for tution or not doesn't matter Ultimately self study is the only way
1 Like

pvvittal (partner) (77 Points)
Replied 04 October 2015

Please don't get upset .please followsuggestions of colleagues.especially Ca Srnivasulu suggestions holds good in my opinion. wishing you good luck ca pvvittal.

MANISH CHHONKAR (Assistant Article) (24 Points)
Replied 04 October 2015

Rajesh makkar'best notes ever for self study........waise aaj kal coaching commercialize ho gaya h ......self study is best way to study and less time waste for going coaching and all......sorry to listen abt ur brother but u will do ur best.....

mukesh taluja (article) (24 Points)
Replied 04 October 2015

If u sit 10hrs a day then u complete your entire syllabus with a week so don't very and complete and one more advice is that' must complete the practise manual or refer kalra Sir book

Replied 04 October 2015

If u sit 10hrs a day then u complete your entire syllabus with a week so don't very and complete and one more advice is that' must complete the practise manual or refer kalra Sir book

Replied 04 October 2015

One more think refer formula book of Aditya jain that's can help u to complete your stylabus timely

GIRIDHAR DANDE (Cost Accountant) (1956 Points)
Replied 04 October 2015

Caclubindia is a platform for sharing of professional work ., be cool and go-ahead and CA courses will not stop for anyone like time .. U can have number of sources to do not only sfm but also all the subjects in CA cirucalam.. U can have a indirect taxes and dirext taxes files in my page

Ankit Gupta (CA FINAL) (553 Points)
Replied 06 October 2015

Follow this link for preparation strategy guidance: /articles/preparation-strategy-for-ca-final-cost--24933.asp �

preeti (trainee) (22 Points)
Replied 06 October 2015

I think 2 month is enough for sfm whole subject. And rajesh makkar's book is best for sfm study. I had also did self study in final both group without any coaching. So u can also do it. 7-8 hours in a day is enough for study. But plz make notes it will be very helpful in ur exams.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro