Easy Office
LCI Learning

Help me out for idt preparation

Page no : 2

Shalini (none) (105 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

@ Ankas it's good. It has ftr too which is quite comprehensive..I liked it, however I haven't referred any other book so I don't know if it's the best.

Ankas (Student) (65 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

I am refering bangur but somehow am not satisfied with it...

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

Please click here for my tips and suggestion for IDT:

/forum/my-tips-and-suggestions-for-ca-final-idt-322670.asp#.VQW9qdKUc1Y

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant) (8487 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

I agree with nitish... CA Rajkumar sir's book can be revised one day before exams. The explanations in chart form really helps. I followed his notes and got exemption (68 marks).

sorabh (EMPLOYEE) (26 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

refer tayal sir notes for exam day revision

arpit patel (article) (35 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

Never leave customs.its scoring and memorable easily

Dhanesh Agarwal ( ) (70 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

For those who are reading idt first time...read it in detail, so that u came to know the theme and linkage of whole act... Because in my opinion just by reading only selected 4-5 chapter, we can never link them.... Now come to those who are reading second tym or third tym...i.e for those who have to revise... Now just open the book, see the concept and speak on that topic on ur own without seeing book content then match it with book, that how much u r correct...this will tell u ur mistake where u are mistaking and at the same time u will also know where u r good, so u can next tym give relatively less time to that topic.... Further, one thing which we all have to understand is By doing just the theory you can neither get the confidence nor u can handle practicle ques in exam So as u finish a chapter do practicle ques same tym.... And Sequence should be Service tax Ccr Custome Excise Ftp... Why ccr on 2nd rank rreason Some provision of ccr are related with st so theymight be asked in st linkage and we all know st is of 50 so chance of asking ccr provision linked with st is much higher So i preferred to that in 2nd no.

Dhanesh Agarwal ( ) (70 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

For those who are reading idt first time...read it in detail, so that u came to know the theme and linkage of whole act... Because in my opinion just by reading only selected 4-5 chapter, we can never link them.... Now come to those who are reading second tym or third tym...i.e for those who have to revise... Now just open the book, see the concept and speak on that topic on ur own without seeing book content then match it with book, that how much u r correct...this will tell u ur mistake where u are mistaking and at the same time u will also know where u r good, so u can next tym give relatively less time to that topic.... Further, one thing which we all have to understand is By doing just the theory you can neither get the confidence nor u can handle practicle ques in exam So as u finish a chapter do practicle ques same tym.... And Sequence should be Service tax Ccr Custome Excise Ftp... Why ccr on 2nd rank rreason Some provision of ccr are related with st so theymight be asked in st linkage and we all know st is of 50 so chance of asking ccr provision linked with st is much higher So i preferred to that in 2nd no.

Rajni N Mehta (LDC) (32 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

Helo samkit.... Your reply for me....?? If yes.... So practial from Raj kumar... Ok but charts from where?? Wil u clear..... If not for me.... So its ok

samkit (Ca Final) (95 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

Yaa rajni practicals frm raj kumar sir and if u refer sir book thn on left pages sir has given charts for simple explaination....

varun gupta (Senior Accounts Officer)   (89 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

Do focus on the book only and now summarise as u have to revised in one day...

Rajni N Mehta (LDC) (32 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

I dnt hv attempt in May I in Nov.. So raj kumar sir book sufficient?. In all way

samkit (Ca Final) (95 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

Yaa more thn sufficient nd for idt dont refer pm after refering to sir book

RAJESH PRASAD (SERVICE) (33 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

Idt preparation for at least 2 hrs will do.

(Guest)
Hello All , How you all expecting the case law question on next IDT Exam ? Last exam pattern was one questione from Case Law , will they go back two questiones from casd law pattern ? Just for one questione , it is really difficult to remember almost 100 case laws . Please share your strategies on this .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro