Easy Office
LCI Learning

Today's ama..!!

Page no : 4

CS Dhruv Swami (Student) (157 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Very lengthy.. Required 4 hours atleast.. 50% of the paper was easy but jaldi complete karne ke chakkar mai aata hua bhi nai kiya..

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Guys I have seen the Paper, It was Reasonable Well to be Managed in 3 Hrs, There was nothing to make this Big fuss about it, It was all the Students who had practiced ( Specially the PM & Past 5 Yrs Papers ) & were very Clear with the Concepts & the way to begin the Solution to the question had no problem in attempting at least 90+ marks Paper & get 60+ marks. Creating a Fuss & blaming ICAI seems a bit illogical. I know students who have done 90+ marks Paper

Replied 16 November 2014

Q No 1 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 & 7 were the Easiest & Comfortable to solve in 25 - 30 Mins per questions

Replied 16 November 2014

Q No 1 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 & 7 were the Easiest & Comfortable to solve in 25 - 30 Mins per questions

Nishant Jain (Associate - Direct Tax) (99 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Didnt stop even for a minute.. and still was not able to complete the paper... even reading questions was taking time. And I think marks allotted to the questions were not apt.

Replied 16 November 2014

Agreed to that Fact Very Bluntly that the Marks allotted to the Questions were atleast 20% less than what it should have been. based on the normal length of the solution which a Normal Student would do & also the  Question Reading a Person would put in to understand the Question which he would take to read atleast twice before he / she could start writing the answer but Honestly if your Practice Before the Exams was indepth & extensive then there would not have been this big & Vital problem which you all here have faced

VVS (CA final) (27 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Hey PSPSPS If u haven't written the exam then please don't give any statements about writing it 3hrs. Looking at the paper and saying it's manageable in time is easy than actually doing it. If u have written this ppr nd finished it in time then well appreciated. Otherwise plz

Hemant Pandit (articl assistant) (284 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Hemant Pandit (articl assistant) (284 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Originally posted by : PSPSPS
Guys I have seen the Paper, It was Reasonable Well to be Managed in 3 Hrs, There was nothing to make this Big fuss about it, It was all the Students who had practiced ( Specially the PM & Past 5 Yrs Papers ) & were very Clear with the Concepts & the way to begin the Solution to the question had no problem in attempting at least 90+ marks Paper & get 60+ marks. Creating a Fuss & blaming ICAI seems a bit illogical. I know students who have done 90+ marks Paper

nikal chal

mannie.91 (ca final) (233 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

hahahaha ...lolllll

j maheedhar babu (lecturer) (23 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

It is easy but lengthy if prepare well can score 90

Damini (Chartered Accountant ) (40 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

How many marks average coverge everyone was able to cover in ama

Damini (Chartered Accountant ) (40 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

How many marks average coverge everyone was able to cover in ama

hariom (drs) (33 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

As we all know that ICAI is the most unpredictable boby for setting question paper for exams. If someone has dare to chalenge that than don't ever think. Because is bar to had hi ho gayi. Have anyone noticed that this November 2014 attempt in costing paper there was a question from previous attempt i.e. May 2014 with not even a single digit change. This is not a joke. Refer question 4(a) of november 2014 attempt and question 5(a) of may 2014 attempt. So please don't ignore previous attempt questions on the logic that "ye to pichle attempt me aya tha to is bar ni aaega." ICAI ka koi bharosa nahi hai.

hariom (drs) (33 Points)
Replied 16 November 2014

Have anyone noticed that One question of previous attempt repeated not even a single digit change. Refer question 4(a) of this attempt and 5(a) of may 2014 attempt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: