Easy Office
LCI Learning

Revaluation or certified copy

Page no : 2

Gagan (1) (71 Points)
Replied 14 August 2014

If i want to apply revaluation for sfm and certified copy for Accounts.Can i do so as it says only one application per roll no. is to be accepted,Please Clarify

Abhishek jain (CA FINAL) (148 Points)
Replied 19 July 2016

i m also confuse in both pls clarify whetehr i go for revaulation or certified copy 

Mihir (Berozgar) (64 Points)
Replied 21 July 2016

From ICAI's FAQ on this topic:

9. I have already applied for inspection/certified copies of my evaluated answer books. Can the same application be treated as an application for verification also? Can I apply for verification after I inspect/get copies of my evaluated answer books? Can I apply for, both, verification as well as inspection/copies of my evaluated answer books?

Before providing certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books to the examinees, verification of answer books, within the scope of Regulation 39(4), is also carried out, by the office, suo motu, in respect of all applications for inspection and/or certified copy of evaluated answer book(s). 
In case you notice discrepancy, within the scope of verification as envisaged in Regulation 39(4), upon receipt of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books, you can bring it to the notice of the office, within one month from the date of dispatch of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books. Hence, you need not make a separate application for verification of answer books, if you have applied/intending to apply for inspection/certified copies of answer books.

1 Like

AmolM (Audit Assisstant) (55 Points)
Replied 31 January 2017

I went for revaluation only. And it definitely helped me. I put only Paper1: Accounts for revaluation. i was short of 8 marks of 200 in group1 and had got 56 in accounts. After 2 months i got my revaluation result on April Fool's Day and got 67 in accounts (note: 11 marks wer increased only in one paper) thus clearing group1. So try your luck and just hope for the best. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: