Easy Office
LCI Learning

Protest against icai - unite please

Page no : 4

(Guest)

The ISCA subject is not problem...we understand it very well...Problem is checking of papers....some students even get more than what they have written ...some even dont clear after writing good paper for 100 marks ...

Hard work pay by chance here...so what kind of course is this...Hit n trial game it is...every one just leaving personal commitments..families ...jobs...and just keep on studying same thing again and again ...what is this...most / higly unprofessional they are....nor they provide classes at concessional rates neither they process forms or other things on time and at end least professionals in this....value is by students/ members who have knowledge nothing else...

We should speak up its our right...please write to PMO....they will for sure revert if we will write in majority and discuss and provide other ways here in which we can conclude this....pls

(Guest)

I think we can do RTI for information and educational background of checkers and RTI about our own papers the one who has  passed and one who has failed....

(Guest)

Go through case...against icai..

Attached File : 475784 1350862 icai vs shaunak.pdf downloaded: 367 times

Tarique Afzal (Student) (52 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

Nov 2012 was my first attempt I appeared for Both Group my 1st Group marks was

FR-49

SFM-44

AUDIT-41

LAW-43

May 13 I apeeared 2nd Group and cleared

Nov 13 Again I appeared for 1st Group and got

FR 44

SFM 41

AUDIT 45

LAW 50

May 14 BEST PREPARATION AND BEST PERFORMANCE IN EXAM QUOTED ALL SA, AS, SECTION NO ETC. BUT GOT WORST MARKS 

FR 38

SFM 56

AUDIT 35

LAW 50

PCC 1st ATTEMPT BOTH GROUP

COMPLETED INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FROM IOCL

AND NOW WANT TO LEAVE CA COURSE

FRUSTRATED

venkatesh (ca Finals) (29 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

YES ITS HIGH TIME FOR STUDENTS TO UNITE AND WRIGHT TO PMO.. AT LEAST IN FUTURE NO OTHER STUDENTS SHOULD FACE OUR SITUATION. 1ST REMOVE SECTION 39(2) OF CA REGULATION ACT 1988. HOW CAN ICAI REGULATE THE PASS %, ITS LIKE DIRECTLY HITTING STUDENTS HARD WORK. 

IN MY OPINION IF 100 STUDENTS APPEAR FOR THE EXAM ATLEAST 20-25 STUDENTS ARE WORTH PASSING BOTH GROUPS... ONE CANNOT MAKE A STUPID CONCLUSION THAT STUDENTS DOES NOT HAVE THE QUALITY.

varun (student) (96 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

apna paper 500 rs dene k bad mileng dusare ka kabhi nahi milega...they follow RTI with 500 rs.

how to write PMO what can i do....

icai ko sochna chahiye  >CA is such a prestigious course....aur valuation...itna kharab...

one of my frien got 194 in 2nd group and after reverification got 200....why this....kya examner ko paise nahi dete ki wo copy sahi se chek kre....194 se 200 kaise ho gya....icai se galti kaise ho sakti hai/.....majak bana rakha hai

(Guest)

Yes now they will release their useless booklet with comments that this question was not attempted well ..this was well atempted...

They have lost sense of morality....they openly quote that section 39(2)...i dont know on what basis we are gonna clear...that will be just hit n trial..

Just pray to god that we fall in those 7 % or whatever it is...because we are living in 19th century we are not independent and no transparency is there...

Just a little thing cant we speak at once...look at CSAT students unity...we will have to...

Please ask your connections who are aggrieved to post here...and provide this thread link in your writing to PMO / HRD...do that...no benefit in writing to ICAI...some of us may not get other chance / may leave our dream because we have to serve our familites...put 1% only in this of hard work you do for exams...pls try at least... 

(Guest)

Go to google and type interact with PMO....you will understand further.....provide this link of public discussion as well.............

Speakup..........i request you guys to pls put more posts in forum & provide link of this thread..to post here................every one study ..no one goes for CA exams without study...but hardly lucky one's get fair checking why so ...

Replied 09 August 2014

bhai ISCA me koi guide line nahi....apna dimag to lagana hi nahi hai baki papaer ki trah..

maine apne ams suggested se match kiye hai..

headings to whi liki hai,,pta nhi kaha kami rah gyi....yar book to copy paste nhi kr sakta..

and one thing agar me 40 ke aas pas no hote to sayad yaha mai nahi hota...sayad sochta ki kuch kami rah gyi hogi bt 14.....u know i cant explain to my family any thing....sab yahi sochege ki mere ander hi koi kami hai....1 st  time i felt that ICAI has not done justice with me

t

(Guest)

@ Varun what kind of professional course is this that they want us to cram english of theory subject...rather understanding concepts...

So it is just wrong / delebrate checking of papers...a student who has got lesser is every subject will underrestimate himself rather than have it reverified...

and hats of to procedures and process of ICAI everybody is familiar with...

Basic topic here is "Checking Pattern and checkers" 

venkatesh (ca Finals) (29 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

IDEA OF WRITING TO PMO IS GOOD BUT WE NEED LOT OF SUPPORT FROM STUDENTS COMMUNITY. IF WE ALL STAND UNITED WE CAN BRING A NOTICABLE CHANGE. BRING TRANSPARENCY IN VALUATION PROCESS...

(Guest)

@ Venkatesh i will request to you at least pay your part...be it 1-2-3 or 3k...students...

We should speak on matters we are agreived of system...pls speak ...It is an independent india...and we are finalist..we can comment on kejriwal protest but can speak on our matters...

but change it...pls speak up dont worry you are not alone many of us have already written just write your experience..share here as well..do it

Replied 09 August 2014

chandan good job....because it is ca course..a respected and tough course...

how can the do such thing with us....10 and 14 marks......kya final me aise hi bhej diya tha...

i cant believe i copy the dt and idt paper as it is and i got more than isca...and i was confident about isca.....got 14...i am 1000% sure i should have got atleast more than 50

Anvesh Desai (Chartered Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 09 August 2014

The Exam system followed by ICAI is just reverse to other such exams like CAT etc. The wrong is ICAI pass many in CPT and fail many in IPCC/FINAL on the pretext of recession. Actually ICAI must make very hard the CPT (Like CAT) such that students do not repent failing later after putting their life at stake. They must give CPT results around 2 to 5 % and then automatically IPCC/Final results will be 70% + and students really do not suffer in the end spoiling life. This will also provide quality CAs iin the end. Instead ICAI wrongly supress IPCC/FINAL results by mass deducting marks to maintain passing level of 5-10 % at max. Why such regressive policy??

(Guest)

Please analyse and post here the different ways we can speak...we will do it...dont be dare that result will be moderated if you speak...it is already been ..so dont think like that...you guys would have also seen in your circle lesser study more marks...more study less marks...so what kind of result is this....we understand that some students cant make it in exam pressure and some perform well in that ..but not every student is like that...so please....

So speak up speakup 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro