We want final result date

Page no : 4

mukesh kumar (study) (21 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

May be 9 aug. information from internal source

Ankit (student) (439 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

9 aug may be for IPCC not for final

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

So much of discussion going around when the results would be declared. Does this in any way add value? Understand that students are anxious to know their results but demanding results date here wont serve any purpose. 

ABHISHEK (STUDENT) (58 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

Today at 9 pm on icai.org you will see the result date. I think ca final result will be declared on 28th August.

Replied 23 July 2014

Originally posted by : ABHISHEK
Today at 9 pm on icai.org you will see the result date.
I think ca final result will be declared on 28th August.

Mr. Abhishek, go and wash your face and then come back and see what you have written.

28th August. LOL. 30th August is the last date for filling up exam forms.

Moreover, No ICAI office is open till 9 pm to put up notification on the web site.

Ashish tiwari (ca final 8th attempt) (386 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

Abhishek bhai sote sote comment pass kar diaya kiya achaa raha 28 sep ni likhaa.lol

Replied 23 July 2014

Yes abhishek, it is 10 PM now..

Where the hell is the announcement..??

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

Lets Wait and watch, Fingers crossed !!!!

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 24 July 2014

When we wrote our exams in November 2009, the exams ended on 19th November and the results were announced in January 17th 2010. 

Mr. Ankit, can you elaborate how you are correlating filing of returns and exam reuslts. It has always taken close to two months for CA final results to be declared. This time the exams were over on 9th June (correct me if I am wrong). And how do you expect the results to be delcared before 31st July?

(Guest)

Guyz now dunt expect the result to be in july, 25 gone no offical announcement yet by icai and normally sat n sunday icai wont do any such announcement either so if by mon the date is declared then probabaly next monday i,e 4 aug ,the result might be declared, not before that...

Replied 26 July 2014

Yes they were so much interested to announce 4 weeks residential programme that they forgot that they have to declare results also.

Akshay (student) (69 Points)
Replied 27 July 2014

Result i think will be declared within 8/10 days.

R.Parasuraman (CA final) (187 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Hai in our exam centre while we wrote exam . there was officiall notice in notice board that result would be declared around 8 of august. Pls wait we can't even imagine how they are working for publishing results. Process I'd going on even on holidays. Notification will be published before 2nd evening.

Akshay (student) (69 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Now declared it i.e 8th Aug.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: