Ankit (Student) (661 Points)
Replied 18 June 2014

I m also in..

javid (javid) (23 Points)
Replied 18 June 2014

Hi i am interested to join

Manojkumar (Accountant) (127 Points)
Replied 23 June 2014

Hi this is manoj...ca articleship student i am also interseted to join online group study..friends

Ayush Gupta (Student) (58 Points)
Replied 24 June 2014

Hi guys.. great initiative Gourav. My name is Ayush Gupta. I am writing CA Final in Nov 2014. Looking for some help on studying DT without classes. I am in dubai so i am looking for some good online lectures for DT. Can anyone help?

MUKESH SRIVASTAVA (chartered accountants) (24 Points)
Replied 24 June 2014

i am interested for join this group

Rahnas (Account executive) (21 Points)
Replied 24 June 2014

I am also interested..

Sandeep (student) (216 Points)
Replied 25 June 2014

Hi frd i am interested in joining the group, pls say how it works,wrt asking query,...

Krishnanand Bhat (N/A) (21 Points)
Replied 26 June 2014

Hi this is from Krashnanand Bhat. Currently looking for articleship in Bangalore. Can you please assist on this; to get to know about CA firm through online? Direct entry to IPCC B.com Completed first year m.com 1 year experience in Infosys US mortgage process

Ahana Singh (Jaipur) (21 Points)
Replied 27 September 2014

Anyone here? I am going to appear in the CA exam next year and looking for some group study. I was told that this is the plaze place for CA study online. I also joined some online practice tests and online test series for better practice as I am bored with the theory part.

Inayat Khan (Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 27 July 2017

I am also looking for group study because ICAI is not looking to pass everyone, they are only looking to pass those who absolutely deserve it. To prove that you do, in fact, deserve the title of CA, you’ll have to demonstrate that your concepts and foundations are rock solid. 

Don’t be ashamed to go back to your 8th-grade math books to brush up on algebra or even your first PU/11th accounts books to relearn fundamentals that you feel you’re not quite up to the mark in.

Deepak Kachchhawah (4 Points)
Replied 06 February 2018

I am also bro www.everyconsider.com

Deepak Kachchhawah (4 Points)
Replied 06 February 2018

www.everyconsider.com

Shubham Agarwal (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 23 March 2018

Group studies are a great way of cracking CA. In case students find it difficult to crack CA and are looking for alternate careers, I would recommend appearing for RBI Grade B 2018. The syllabus for the examination is closely related to CA study. 

Hamara Support (6 Points)
Replied 10 September 2023

This article of yours is wonderful. We got a lot of information from reading this article. I will also share this article with my friends.

<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="

https://www.hamarasupport.com/youtube-dowload-karna-hai/

">Hamara support</a>

Hamara Support (6 Points)
Replied 18 September 2023

This article of yours is very informative, I recommend this article to all my friends.

<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://www.hindichemistry.com/mendeleef-ki-avart-sarni/">Hindi chemistry</a>

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: