Easy Office

List of CA firms in Delhi

Page no : 8
(Guest)

Hi, i m registered article in a CA firm, but i would like to take shift in some big firm, please help me out, and provide me with the Email ids of good and some reputated firms.

Thanking you,

Baljeet Singh

(Guest)

I had given my PE-2 exams in this may and is waiting for my result. I want to join c.a firm for my articleship from now onwards. Please give me firms name with there address and email id which have vacancy for articleship. Thankyou.

Vinay Sharma (CA) (30 Points)
Replied 23 June 2008

Please provide me the names of CA firms which are good in taxations (direct or indirect) with their address

Jetal Gandhi (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 27 June 2008

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am an aspiring chartered Accountant.My name is Jetal Gandhi. I have recently(2008) completed my 10+2 and C.P.T examination(awaiting results). I would like to know that how can i apply to these firms firms, their email addresses as well as their eligibility criteria.I would be thankful to you if you could send me these detalis. Thanking you.

Yours faithfully

Jetal Gandhi

Replied 27 June 2008

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am an aspiring chartered Accountant.My name is Jetal Gandhi. I have recently(2008) completed my 10+2 and C.P.T examination(awaiting results). I would like to know that how can i apply to these firms firms, their email addresses as well as their eligibility criteria.I would be thankful to you if you could send me these detalis. Thanking you.

Yours faithfully

Jetal Gandhi

Kush Talwar (NA) (20 Points)
Replied 27 June 2008

I am waiting for my CA PE2 result . I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..? Kindly guide me with openings in West& Central Delhi

upasana (student) (20 Points)
Replied 05 July 2008

Hi, I am PCC student and ave done 8 mths training. My economical condition is not well and i manage my study expenses myself. That why i have terminated my articlesip and now i am in search of a CA who provide atricleship with stipend more tan Rs. 3000/-.If you knoe about suc CA firm so plz contact me on my ID upasana.uppu @ gmail.com. I shall be obliged for your this kind act.

(Guest)

RESUME

Mailing Address:

Master Block- 86, Gali No. 3                                                          Shakarpur (NEW DELHI)

Mob: +91-9988242520

Email: rovin.goyal27 @ yahoo.com                                                                          

ROVIN GOYAL                                                                                                          

CAREER OBJECTIVE  

To Work in a challenging environment in an organization with good prospects that will allow me to use my skills efficiently towards the growth of the organization.

WORK EXPERIENCE

Presently practicing in DISTRICT & SESSION COURTS Mansa (Punjab) from

18-Oct-2006 to till date in MERCANTILE CIVIL & CRIMINAL LAW& Working with a INCOME TAX & SALE TAX ADVISOR FROM JUNE 2006.

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION

L.L.B from PUNJABI UNIVERSITY, PATIALA (Approved by Bar Council of India) Batch 2005-2006.

AREA OF SPECIALIZATION

• MERCANTILE & CIVIL LAW.
  • Fundamental knowledge of Accounting, Budgeting, Computer Application etc.
  • INCOME TAX &  VAT.
  • I Have also the Knowledge of LABOUR LAW which was studied by me in COMMERCE & LAW GRADUATION.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION

• Pursuing LL.M. From KUK UNIVERSITY, KURUKSHETRA.
  • Passed Bachelors of LAW from Punjabi University Patiala (2005-2006).
  • Bachelor of Commerce from Punjabi University Patiala (2002-2003).
  • Senior Secondary Examination under P.S.E.B. MOHALI (1999-00).
  • Higher Secondary Examination under P.S.E.B. MOHALI (1997-98).

COMPUTER PROFICIENCY

• Basic knowledge of computers.
  • Familiar with Internet operations.
  • Having Working Knowledge of Accounting based package viz. Microsoft Office & Tally.

EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

• Active member of college culture committee.
  • Acted in All Meeting of Bar Association of Mansa (Punjab).
  • Participated & won several prizes in quiz & general knowledge competitions conducted in Bar Association.

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Father’s Name:                           Mr. VIJAY KUMAR GOYAL

Date of Birth:                              27th May, 1983

Marital status:                            Single

Languages Known:                     English, Hindi and Punjabi

Nationality:                                  Indian

Hobbies:                                     Playing Cricket and Internet Surfing

Permanent Address:                   Vijay Kumar & Sons

Near Dharmshala Road, Bareta Mandi Dist Mansa (P.B)

Pin – 151501
Tel: 01652 - 242451

REFERENCES

To be provided on request.

DATED:                                                                                                         (Rovin Goyal)

jitender (Article) (20 Points)
Replied 10 July 2008

thanks by heart

ravi bhardwaj (student) (0 Points)
Replied 11 July 2008

i m searching good firm for articleship passed pe-ii & b.com

(Guest)
Originally posted by :NITIN GROVER
" plz send me the list  of good CA firm in delhi with phone no "

(Guest)

Resp' Mam

I want to know in which C.A. firm would i get articleship as my score is 137 . I also want to know the whole procedure after this. Can you please give me all the relevant information on my no. 9818843173 if possible .

Thanks Mam

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I have cleared CPT in June 2008. I want to have articleship in Gurgaon. Please help me in this regard. My no. is 0124- 4366330.

regards, Deepak Agarwal

Replied 14 July 2008

i have cleared my cpt exam and i am searching for articleship in delhi.plz help me in this regard..my email address is jetalgandhi_ace @ hotmail.com,jetalgandhi @ gmail.com and my cell no is 9958271814

mohittuteja (student) (0 Points)
Replied 14 July 2008

Originally posted by :CA Nikita

Respected Mam, Subject: E-Mail Id of the top 25 CA Firms of Delhi. Thanks you very much for hodting the list of CA Firms of Delhi.It was really a time-saving task for me and it will seem time-saving for others in future too. But I am very sorry for giving you the trouble.Can you kindly provide me the E-Mail ID of the above mentioned top 25 CA Firms of Delhi. I hope this request of mine holds good. Thanking you, Yours faithfully,

mohit "

1. PWC, SAIDULAJAB, MEHRAULI BADARPUR ROAD, SAKET2. E&Y, SRB HOUSE 20, COMMUNITY CENTRE, B26, QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-163. KPMG 48 DLF CORPORATE BANK DLF CITY, GURGAON4. DELLOITE HASKIN &SELLS 3RD FLOOR, MCT HOUSE OKHALA CENTRE BLOCK A . OKHALA INSTITUTIONAL AREA5. LODHA &COMPANY12 BHAGAT SINGH MARG, CP6. AF FUGUSONS, 5 SINDIA HOUSE,KG MARG,CP7. RSM&CO.,NIRLAC HOUSE , B-25, QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA8. GRANT THORNTON ,L-41,CP9. SP CHOPRA&CO.F-31,CP10.BMR&ASSOCIATE, THE EASTERN CENTRE IST FLOOR 70,NP11. SNB 303,MANSAROVER,4THFLOOR,90,NP12. VINOD KUMAR&ASSOCIATES 503,504,CHIRINGIVI TOWER 43,NP13. MEHRA GOEL &CO,505 CHIRINGIVI TOWER 43,NP14. KHANNA &ANANDHANAM,706,AKASH DEEP,BARKHAMBA ROAD CP15. AIYER&AIYER 607 AKASH DEEP,BARKHAMBA ROAD CP16. MOHINDER PURI&CO 1C VANDANA BUILDING,TOLSTEY MARG CP17.SS KOTHARI, TRIBHWAN COMPLEX ,NEW FRIERNDS COLONY,NEW DELHI18.SR DINODIA K39,CP19.THAKUR VAIDYNTHAM AIYER & CO.,GANDHI PEACE FOUNDATION,DEENDYALUPADHYAY MARG, ITO NEW DELHI20. SC VASUDAVA&CO B41 PANCHSEEL ENCLAVE21.DEEWAN PN CHOPRACO., H-57,CP22.SHARP&JANNON,4TH FLOOR DSE , ASAT ALI ROAD, DAIYAGANG23. AJAY SETHI & ASSOCIATES 118, JP HOUSE SHAHPUR JAAT NEAR KHEL GAON24.JC BHALLA & ASSOCIATES A-18, WEST NIZAMUDIN NEAR PETROL PUMP25.JASSAL RANGNATHAN&ASSOCIATES B-22,PAMPOSH ENCLAVE,GK,NEWDELHI-48 "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: