Easy Office

List of CA firms in Delhi

Page no : 7
(Guest)

Searching job in top 25 C A firms for the post of audit assistant. 

Deepika Mangla (C.A. Final) (0 Points)
Replied 04 June 2008

I, Deepika Mangla has cleared my C.A. Final Group I in Nov. 2007 and I am Waiting for my result for the Second Group. 

I Have completed my 3 years of Articleship Training under guardianship of a reputed co. of Agra i.e. Batra Jain & Co.

I am looking for the job of Paid Assistant. 

Thanks

(Guest)

I qualified CA PE 2 GROUP-1 (PASS) & GROUP-2 (result awaited). I am looking for CA articalship. please inform me how i have to apply for...?I have completed my 100hrs ITT training.Hope to get your reply soon. Thinking you, Vijay Gopi Chand Sharma. ph 9971741350

(Guest)

I qualified CA PE2 . I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..? And I have completed compulsory computer training due to some amendment in CCT.Icompleting CCT... ? Hoping to get your reply soon. Thanking You, VIJAY GOPI CHAND SHARMA

(Guest)

I qualified CA PE2 . I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..? And I have completed compulsory computer training due to some amendment in CCT.Icompleting CCT... ? Hoping to get your reply soon. Thanking You, VIJAY GOPI CHAND SHARMA

(Guest)

I qualified CA PE2 .Group-1 (pass) Group-2(result awaited) I am looking for CA Articleship.Please inform me how I have to apply for..? And I have completed compulsory computer training due to some amendment in CCT.Icompleting CCT... ? Hoping to get your reply soon. Thanking You, VIJAY GOPI CHAND SHARMA

(Guest)
job required in ca firm

(Guest)

I'M GRADUATE IN COMMERCE FROM D.U I APPEARED IN PE-11 MAY 2008 EXAMINATION , I'M LOOKING 4  C.A FIRMS IN WHICH I  WANT TO WORK WITH AS A PAID UP ARTICLE

(Guest)

respected sir,

I'M A GRADUATE IN COMMERCE FROM D.U & I APPEARED IN PE-11 MAY 2008 EXAMINATION , I'M LOOKING 4 C.A FIRMS IN I WANT TO WORK AS A PAID UP ARTICAL.

(Guest)

respected sir,

I'M A GRADUATE IN COMMERCE FROM D.U & I APPEARED IN PE-11 MAY 2008 EXAMINATION , I'M LOOKING 4 C.A FIRMS IN I WANT TO WORK AS A PAID UP ARTICAL.

(Guest)

i want to inform about the top C.A firms in delhi.plz help by sending mail.

thanx

(Guest)

thanx

(Guest)

thanx

(Guest)

I have given exams of C.A. PE-II in 2008. and the result is awaited.

(Guest)

cud u plzz...send me a list of TOP CA FIRMS OF DELHI precisely situated in connaught place. I wud b highly obliged

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: