Easy Office

List of CA firms in Delhi

Page no : 6
(Guest)
sir want know about the top ca firm in delhi and how I am join that firms

(Guest)

I qalified CA PE2  2nd group & appering my PE2  1st group , I am looking for CA  Articleship. Please  inform me how I have to apply for....?  Hoping to get  your reply soon . Thanking you , Ashwani Mohal (punjab) ph:9915100935

(Guest)
plz send me the email and address of best ca firms in delhi

(Guest)

hi, thanx 4 d information it was of gr8 help.i hav jst clerad my pe2 in tis nov nd undergoin my trainin but now wanna change......so wat vil d bst nd how to apply pls ssuggest me.it vil b of gr8 help.pls do mail.waitin 4 ur reply!!!!!!!!11

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 30 May 2008

CA firms list of Delhi is also available at https://delhi.clickindia.com/business/services/accountingfirms.html

Replied 30 May 2008

CA firms list of Delhi is also available at https://delhi.clickindia.com/business/services/accountingfirms.html

(Guest)
Can you plz. provide me a C A List with address & phone no. in Delhi & NCR

Replied 30 May 2008

Replied 30 May 2008

(Guest)

as earlier msgd by me pls am waitin 4 ur reply and also i have tried no.s of kpmg & delloit  but they are not correct so can i get email ids of the firms or do mail on richabatra123 @ gmail.com

(Guest)

as earlier msgd by me pls am waitin 4 ur reply and also i have tried no.s of kpmg & delloit  but they are not correct so can i get email ids of the firms or do mail on richabatra123 @ gmail.com

Kapil Tarwani (abc) (90 Points)
Replied 31 May 2008

Sir,

I have completed my Articleship training of 7months 18 days.but due to some reason i left the articleship. Now what to do as i m not getting any CA firm right now.can u help me in finding any CA firm.

Thanks in Advance

(Guest)

serching job in top 25  C/A  firms for the post of audit  assistance.

(Guest)

Searching job in top 25 C A firms for the post of audit assistant. 

(Guest)

Searching job in top 25 C A firms for the post of audit assistant. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: