Easy Office

List of CA firms in Delhi

Page no : 4
(Guest)

do you have any information about arora & bansal firm

(Guest)

please give me list of ca firm in new delhi, which is requird artical . I am a pcc student and doing artical sheep in a smaall firm from 6 month but now i have join to a good and big firm so please give me a detail which is related to me.

Thanque.

(Guest)

hello

thanks for the information. I got qualified in PE-2 in nov 07. I m looking for articleship. please inform me about the good firms where i can apply and get articleship. If i can get the email addresses and tel no it will be easy for me to apply.

(Guest)

hello

thanks for the information. I got qualified in PE-2 in nov 07. I m looking for articleship. please inform me about the good firms where i can apply and get articleship. If i can get the email addresses and tel no it will be easy for me to apply.

(Guest)

tell me the email addresses of top 25 firms

(Guest)

add me as friend

(Guest)

Can u please provide me e-mail ids of top 20 ca firms in delhi

(Guest)

Can u please provide me e-mail id of top 20 ca firms in Delhi

(Guest)

hi

ram bajaj (prushing for CA) (0 Points)
Replied 09 April 2008

plz send me top mail id of top CA firms in Delhi

Vinay Sharma (CA) (30 Points)
Replied 10 April 2008

Hi

Request you to please send me the names of associate firm of E&Y and their addresses

(Guest)

Respected Mam, Subject: E-Mail Id of the top 25 CA Firms of Delhi. Thanks you very much for hodting the list of CA Firms of Delhi.It was really a time-saving task for me and it will seem time-saving for others in future too. But I am very sorry for giving you the trouble.Can you kindly provide me the E-Mail ID of the above mentioned top 25 CA Firms of Delhi on my mail : gupta147shelly @ gmail.com. I hope this request of mine holds good. Thanking you, Yours faithfully,  Shelly(C.A.-P.C.C.)

(Guest)

Sir

Please send  a list of Delhi CA

Gopal Singh

gmgopalsingh @ yahoo.com

gmgopalsingh @ gmail.com

IGNOU

School of Sciences

(Guest)

I am a C.A. final year student and currently working in delhi based C.Afirm for one years as article assistant. I want to join E&Y as article assietent. Please suggest me how can i do the same

7y

harendra (student) (20 Points)
Replied 19 April 2008

hi sir,

i  am PE! pass student and looking for articleship in delhi.

that  provides me adequate training and stipend.

i also want to know the top 10 ca firms in delhi.

please do inform me.

anticipating for your mail.

thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: