Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may 2014 law helpline

Page no : 4

romil shah (ipcc student) (22 Points)
Replied 23 April 2014

Sir in section 299 of companies at disclosure of interest is not required if directors hold not more than 2 ℅ of the paid up share capital of the company.Does relatives shareholding to be taken for this percentage? munish bhandaris sirs book has taken the relatives also.however pm has taken only director's holding Which one is correct as per law and what to be written in exam.Thanks.

Kartik Shetty (Industrial Trainee) (104 Points)
Replied 24 April 2014

Hello Sir,

I am going to give the Nov - 14 attempt for CA-Final. Can you please help me out with understanding the syllabus as far as Companies Act is concerned. I am not sure if we are suppose to study 2013 Act only or only some sections of it along with 1956 Act.

On referring the Student journal, my understanding is that 53 sections are applicable for IPCC and thereby remaining sections for Final. Is this correct?

Please Clarify. Thanks in Advance!!

DHAVAL R ASHAR (AUDIT MANAGER) (100 Points)
Replied 01 May 2014

Hi sir can any one and me case laws applicable for companies act and allied laws imp for ca  final may 14

Mayur jain (Auditor) (30 Points)
Replied 10 May 2014

I have come across one amendment sheet published by PADUKA publication applicable for may14https://www.shrigurukripa.com/download_csv.php?fileid=489&upload_pdf=CA_Final_May_2014_Latest_Amendments.pdf&file_down=downloadBut my query is As in RTP FOR MAY 14 only 4 amendments are there? Waiting for response !! Thanks in advance!

jensi nadar (audit assistant) (63 Points)
Replied 12 May 2014

Sec 260 overrides Sec 259..whether CG approval is reqd if the no of directors including the additional director exceeds max strength fixed by articles?

(Guest)

jai shree krishna

2 Like

Ankita Chawla (CA Student + Graphologist + Accountant + Audit Assistant)   (909 Points)
Replied 14 July 2015

This ost is so awesome...Helping a lot...

Many doubts cleared...

I had doubts about learning sections and case studies name...

I wanted tips to score 50+ in each subject of ca final

I needed tips to study well by self ca final subjetcs..law, audit and dt...

I needed summary notes for quick revision for nov 15...law audit dt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: