Easy Office
LCI Learning

Verification results

Page no : 2

PANKAJ KUMAR (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

My result is showing no record found. Anyone have any idea about it. When will result out????

PANKAJ KUMAR (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

I had applied on 21.01.14 online... When wil result declared?

CA. Kuldeep Singhi (Entrepreneur) (424 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

I ask today they told within a week it will be updated

CA Piyush Jhawar (Chartered Accountant) (545 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

@ Shwetha

Hey there is no need to be upset about any of this, I don't think we have anything to lose at this point of time whatever may be the outcome of verification! You will most probably stand to gain if anything else!

About the "No Change thing", I'll tell you something, when we gave IPCC in Nov 2010, I could not get through in Law, they gave me 30 in it.I applied for verification and then i cleared both the groups because they increased my score to 40 in law, a margin of atleast 10 marks.So just be hopefull, the rest will definitely work out..

Remember shwetha the most important thing right now you could do right now is to keep hope both in your heart and in your mind, after all we don't have anything to lose and the entire world to win!

1 Like

anmol (Article) (29 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

It jz says a single line statement in my case..."No discrepancy in marks"....dats it.
@ piyush.....lucky if u got a positive upside in IPCC....i jz want to know dat in wat time ur verification result in IPCC was declared ?? like around a month?? as is the case with Final Nov.13 exams??

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

@ piyush

Thanks piyush for these words….but u know expectations always leads to disappointments…… have already experienced a pain & getting ready for next battle in may….still some small hope breaths inside us as to any miracle can happen in verification…but its always for those who are lucky ones & hardly around 2-3%...glad that u got cleared…..Wish all the best for everyone who have applied… :)

1 Like

Ekta shah (artical) (21 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

Hey thanks for the post ..i jst chkd my status ..its showing " no discrepancy "

Replied 18 February 2014

@ Anmol

My result came out on april 19th 2011 about twelve days before the next exam.But the general resultas came out in a month you can say...

Replied 18 February 2014

@ Piyush okhh...dat wud hv been a gr8 relief.. srsly amazing. But btw how ur result got way delayed?? was it something to do with d certified copies? do u even called for dem ?

Replied 19 February 2014

@ Anmol

Naah there was no option for certified copies at that time. Ussually if your marks are to change and you happen to clear a group or both groups because of that, the results get delayed (Or so i think)...or probably I just like to amuse myself with the fact that they wanted to give me a gift for my birthday so they called me exactly then...hahahahahah...jokes apart now...they have seriously put us in deep waters now..

Replied 19 February 2014

@ Piyush

Okh...I get it...ICAI can srsly amaze u sometym...well good luck for ur dis tym also... :)

For me, I belyv, "what happens, happens for d best." When der is so much of sh*t...u got to throw it rght away. And if I go vulnerable in this cut throat competition era, ppl with a single opportunity can simply write me off. I just got to play my cards well and the ball shall certainly roll in my court.

Balwinder (Article) (73 Points)
Replied 19 February 2014

website link is not working

Anshul Vyas (Student) (118 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

No discrepancy in mine too. . Had got 59 in IDT 58 in DT n 57 in Law

Replied 20 February 2014

@ Anshul

When did you apply for the varification?

CA Kanchan Jha (Finance & Accounts Executive)   (493 Points)
Replied 20 February 2014

Hello frnds, Anyone who applied for Verification on 17th Jan and got result Plz share.

I ws applied on 17th jan and received the outcome 'No Record Found'.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: