Easy Office

Ca final registration revalidation

Page no : 2

nidhi (accounts executive) (21 Points)
Replied 20 November 2014

what is the mode of payment and procedure for re-regitration?

is it just going and depositing cash of rs500 or some form needs to be filled?

ami (audit Assistant manager)   (21 Points)
Replied 13 February 2015

I got a letter frm d institute to revalidate my registration by 31 dec 2013 but I dint do it and now I want to do frm wer wil I get revalidation form pls send me d link

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 13 February 2015

Originally posted by : ami
I got a letter frm d institute to revalidate my registration by 31 dec 2013 but I dint do it and now I want to do frm wer wil I get revalidation form pls send me d link

Hi Ami, have attached the revalidation form. 

Attached File : 389034 1405495 29106validity registration cacourse.pdf downloaded: 376 times

VIPUL (Student CA Final ) (24 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

hello.

as my initial registration is on 29 oct 2010.so plz tell me for nov 2015 exam i should apply for revalidation or not ?.

kiramai (accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 23 July 2015

Hello.my intial period is also for 19oct2010,plz tell me can i appear for nov ecams

kiramai (accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 23 July 2015

Hello.my intial period is also for 19oct2010,plz tell me can i appear for nov ecams

Akhilesh sharma (Akhilesh Sharma & Co.) (162 Points)
Replied 21 August 2015

Replied 21 August 2015

Dear Rahul,

Please find the link given below for any query in regards with revalidation of registration.

https://resource.cdn.icai.org/29106validity-registration-CAcourse.pdf

Regards:

CA Akhilesh Sharma

Sweta Jalu (CA) (21 Points)
Replied 12 January 2016

Hello

I have registration of Ca Final of 25.02.2010 wheather it is required to apply for revalidation of registration? Please reply soon

James Jones (10 Points)
Replied 13 January 2016

WE DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE: 

We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with: 

•Getting real government issued ID under another identity, 
•A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA), 
•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID, 
•Credit cards 
•Relocation 
•Biometric Passports 
•Construction and obtaining identification documents, 
•Your own private Nevada Corporation 
•Private and offshore banking and much more! 
•Fake Cash, Fake Money, Fake Dollars, High quality Fake Money for sale. 
•Coaching services available 

My contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking government personnel's and experienced seasoned experts, I have solid connections with higher personnel's on all areas of identity and passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport agency in each of these countries and with the help of their connections, all my clients demanding any citizenship document or passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no different from Real government issued! All our Real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We will give you our best price upon received of your detailed inquiry. 

CONTACTS INFO'S:

contact via emails:jameskimbely @ gmail.com
Phone number::::::::::(571) 577-9161

James Jones (10 Points)
Replied 13 January 2016

We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with: 

•Credit cards 
•Relocation 
•Biometric Passports 

My contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking government personnel's and experienced seasoned experts, I have solid connections with higher personnel's on all areas of identity and passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport agency in each of these countries and with the help of their connections, all my clients demanding any citizenship document or passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no different from Real government issued! All our Real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We will give you our best price upon received of your detailed inquiry. 

CONTACTS INFO'S:

James Jones (10 Points)
Replied 13 January 2016

•Credit cards 
•Relocation 
•Biometric Passports 

CONTACTS INFO'S:

Yateesh kumara (Audit Executive) (21 Points)
Replied 13 August 2016

Hi, Mine is also similer problem, registered in the month of April-11, and applied for Nov-16. after submitting the online application, noted the revalidation information. Please do let me know the remedy available to me.... and the procedure...

Thanks in Advance

Rashida Makda (Chartered Accountant) (39 Points)
Replied 27 September 2016

Hii I read the conversation. Actually I am having the same issue but iread one of the ICAI notification dated 4th June 2008

Bos/Ancmnt/revalidation/227/2008. Here it is mentioned that "The registration for Final Course will be valid for a period of 5 years from the date of initial registration. Further, the registration will continue to be valid as long as the student continues to appear in either or both groups of the Final exam irrespective of the period involved which may be beyond five years." 

I have appeared the exams. But now I am confused that should I apply for re validation or give exams without re validation? Mr Sharma what you did at that time? Had you face any difficulty in appearing exams?

Replied 14 January 2017

Hello Rashida,

Sorry for replying late on your question, I have not faced any dificulties like this, but as far I concern in this matter and on plain reading to revaildation notification( link given above ) it is clearly stated that if your registration has crossed a maximum period of 5 years you are required to be revaildate your registraion and on precautionary note i would recommend you to revalidate your registration (if has crossed a maximum period of 5 years ) for not facing any inconvenience.

Regards :

CA Akhilesh Sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: