For those who failed this exam

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)

31 January 2014  

THOSE WHO FAILED JUST READ THIS TRUE STORY:

Three Feet From Gold – A Story About Perseverance

In his all-time classic book, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill tells the story of R. U.
Harby.

Harby’s uncle had gold fever, so he staked his claim and started digging. After a lot of
hard work, the uncle found a vein of ore, so he covered up his find and returned home to
raise the money for the machinery that he would need to bring the ore to the surface.

They raised the money and Darby travelled with his uncle back to the site to make their
fortune.

Things started well and before long, they had enough to clear their debts. They were
excited, everything from here on would be profit and things were looking good.

Then the supply of gold stopped. The vein of ore had disappeared.

They kept on digging, but found nothing.

After a while, they quit in frustration and sold their machinery to a junk man for a few
hundred dollars.

After they went home in disappointment, the astute junk man called in a mining engineer
who checked the mine and calculated that there was a vein of gold just three feet from
where Darby and his uncle had stopped digging.

The junk man went on to make millions from the mine.
Darby returned home, paid back everyone who had lent him money and was determined to
learn from his mistake in giving up too soon.

He went on to become a phenomenally successful insurance salesman, more than
recouping what he would have made from the gold mine.

He learned the lesson that you need to persevere through difficulties and stay focused if
you are to become successful.

Whenever you feel like giving up on your dream, remember that you may be just three feet
from gold!
_

NEVER GIVE UP

you are failed for a reason, that reason is RANK....