Ca final attempt

Arunav Majumdar (CA Final) (45 Points)

23 January 2014  

I am a CA Final Student and my articleship will complete on 04.11.2014 and as per the rules a student is eligible to give exams of CA Final if he has completed 2.5 years of article training as on the 1st day of the month in which the exam is scheduled to be conducted i.e. in my case it is 01.05.2014.

I want to know whether a immaterial delay of 4 just days I would be ineligible to appear in both groups of the examination or am I eligible to appear in the second group of CA Final as they would start from 03.06.2014 and my articleship of 2.5 years would be completed on 04.05.2014 ie. on 01.06.2014 my articleship period would have been completed by 2.5 years.

Further can a student submit 2 exam forms of 2 groups separately or he has to submit a single exam form if he wants to appear in both the groups. In case of submission of 2 exam forms whether the later one submitted shall override the old one or both the forms shall remain valid and 2 admit cards shall be issued of same student or a single admit card shall be issued of a single person by merging both of them.

Please reply soon. I am under deep trouble.