Easy Office

Voice against injustice to ca-final, november 2013 students

Page no : 9

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 10 April 2014

@ Jignesh Gala

Dear Jignesh, it isnt just the matter of difficulty..It has got more to do with the lack of consistency. I mean if the institute had been declaring 3% results on a consistent basis, we wont hv seen this sort of reaction from the students. Ofcourse students wud complain even then, but not to this extent, as they wud be mentally prepared for such low results. So the basic point is the lack of consistency in the results. In which professional exam can u find the sort of variation that we witness in CA exams?? In May 2010, the results were 6%, and just in the span of one year, the results got upto 20%(in May 2011). Now after 2 years, it again plummeted to 3%. And I am damn sure the institute is going to again raise it to double digits after 3-4 attempts.

I hope ICAI acts like a real professional body and declare uniform results for all attempts. If the institute wants to toughen the results, let them do it..But be consistent in that..Tough results for a few attempts and then again easier results shouldnt happen anymore.  

1 Like

rikrez (ca final student) (65 Points)
Replied 06 July 2014

icai plz stop clearing so many cpt and start clearing more final students..there are many future at stake

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: