Easy Office
LCI Learning

Worried about Career of Lacs of CA Students

Page no : 8

(Guest)

Sir, all we dont have courage to complain to ICAI with our registration number. Instead of fighting with institute all we students are bleming ourselfs, that there must be some mistake on our part.

parents also blem us, by saying, "kya ICAI ki tumhare hi sath koi dushmani hai kya, baki log to pass ho gaye. and we dont have any answer for that.

ICAI also charges 500 rs for certified copies, its only 10 rs under RTI act to get any copy, but instead of fighting we pay 500 rs and get the copy.

All we need some strong support from  a chartered accountant who can stand for students. Otherwise, this will not going to help.

1 Like

D Kumar (Student) (32 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

ICAI is like BCCI..every member/student knows about the administrators, whom they cant question and no one dares complain publicly as they are afraid their careers would be ruined

AASHA (ACCOUNTS OFFICER) (362 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Yes sir now it is time for students going through CA exam to presurrise ICAI to change their stategy otherwise it will be playing with the career of  CA students and the most important point is that what is mistake of parents who are allowing their children to go for CA profession.

If strategy is not changed now then the day is not away when no parents will dream CA profession for their children. CA studies just snatches the many precious years of the students. After appearing for exams again and again when the student finally [by chance] succeeds then he remains with no energy and enthusiasam for his/her development in the career.

So please ICAI try to do favour with students dont let them think that their luck and career is in hands of ICAI. Let them get the fruit of their hardwork .

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Dear All,

I have gone through many thread and forum discussion on facebook and caclubindia, that due to increase in jobless CA in the market the ICAI has decreased the result. So I think I would like to share about my experience that in my friend circle and knowns I know many who were offered good jobs but refused to take as they though the pay were not good or they don't wanna move out there city. Friends there are job in the market but less with less pay, so market situation will be same no matter result increases or decreases.

Yes I also agree with the fact that results are manipulated from the end of Institute as standard of students will never vary so much term after term. Rather than that it will always increase. So before pointing out to the standard of student the institute should review its evaluation technique.

Thats all.

Himanshu Bhanawat (Articleship) (111 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Well said sir. I have some additions to make. Some says it is good attempt to keep the repute of the course and solve the problem of unemployment. My concern here is to keep students as students and not CA AND make them worrying about clearing final and not about job is what d so called GOOD ATTEMPT is? Is student's good future in being fail rather then unemployed? My answer to the question is big NO. Students have many options after becoming CA. ALSO WHT NOT CHECK STUDENT'S POTENTIAL IN ENTRY ONLY SO AS TO AVOID REALISING HIM AFTER WASTING GOLDEN PERIOD OF HIS LIFE?

jatin kapoor (CA FINAL) (1586 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

if ICAI think it can maintain the repute of Chartered accountants by decreasing the percentage of passing in ca final, it will not succeed it will only disrepute the ICAI in the eyes of its students and also will endanger the new ones being entered into CA course. We will have to take some step for this.

2 Like

khushi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (90 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Such results from ICAI is simply spoiling lives of lacs of CA students.its miserable!!!!!!!!
2 Like

Rehaan Agarwal (Student) (40 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Sir, after going thru all 12 pages, i can see Arvind Kejriwal in you (i am damn serious)..plz stand for us nd be our next president to guide future youth 

JOJI PRASANTH A V (accounts) (41 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
WORRIED ABOUT CAREER OF LACS OF CA STUDENTS

Most of the persons have congratulated those who have remained successful.....fine.
But, what WRONGS others have DONE to join this course
and
now at HALF OF THE WAY SINCE A LONG TIME?
Why QUALITY RESULTS after allowing lacs of students in the course?
Why entry is not restricted to only QUALITY STUDENTS?
CA Final results 3% and CPT results 37%!
The true and good policy should be

CPT result be 3% and

Final results be 37%

to save YOUTH'S ENERGY AND GOLDEN YEARS OF CAREER.
12 LACS CA STUDENTS!
If 15,000 pass every year as per current results....
it will take 80 YEARS to clear CA by all!
Means after 10 years only 1,50,000 students would be qualified
and
rest 10,50,000 will have NO WAY TO QUALIFY or TO EXIT PEACEFULLY.
(ignoring the present inflow)

(The purpose to share above is not to demoralise students;

they should keep themselves ready for some suitable alternatives)

Whether STUDENTS and PARENTS got RIGHT DIRECTION to enter into the CA profession just 3 years back?
Is there anyone who will GUIDE them HONESTLY?
Can we allow ourselves to sit CALMLY....?
What strategy to be adopted by CPT passed out students now?
If students did poor after passing IPCC (i.e. CA Final students);
doesn't it mean there is A SERIOUS FAULT in EDUCATION AND TRAINING SYSTEM?
Has any ACTION PLAN been declared to give REMEDIAL DOZE to the registered students?

Can't we provide them RIGHT INFRASTRUCTURE
that majority of students can get success
improving their QUALITY
as desired by ICAI?

Assumption :
ICAI has declared favourable results of CPT and IPCC in the past for students who were REALLY WORTHY to qualify as Chartered Accountants.

Hi , ICAI has to re-think about EVEN Articleship also. Why dont they allow students to write the Final Exam  first and Later let them  do  Articleship.

So the students are not qualified Final , either can choose other career or decide them to  continiue with same study

2 Like

JOJI PRASANTH A V (accounts) (41 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Hi clear 

It now someone has given a good idea to students.

I am telling ICAI has to think about doing 2.5 years Aticleship bofore the Final Exams.

Students are wasting time in articles and unable to clear the Final in many attempts. They are unable choose thier career.

The system for CPA-USA is quite different from ICAI. They are allowing the students to clear the exam first then compell them to trainig. So they are not spoiling the students career.

Vikas (Business) (353 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Hi,

I have always seen many of my friends are dong job as a CA. But, I think as an independent professional why should we utilise our best knowledge for Lala firms and Cos. Who are just exploiter of educated person and nothing. They can give bribe not your eligible remuneration.

If I will be able to clear this exam then I would like to do own practice instead of doing job under less educated lala firms.

1 Like

GARIMA GUPTA (STUDENT) (28 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

I used to read comments like,'ICAI is not giving standardized results', 'ICAI is spoiling its image by passing so many students in ipcc' n 'ab CA ka koi level ni reh gya'.. Its these comments which have made ICAI give such a drastically less result!! Its like soye hue sher ko jagana!!:|

sandeep (article) (36 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

ICAI IS PLAYING WITH FUTURE OF STUDENTS , WHY DO THEY TAKE SO MANY STUDENTS IN CPT IF THEY GIVE SUCH BAD RESULT IN FINAL , ONLY FOR REVENUE GENERATION 

1 Like

jatin kapoor (CA FINAL) (1586 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

I think the institute is ruining its value and repute and it does'nt care about its own students whose life is ruined by itself
1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID THAT  CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTANCY COURSE HAS WONDERFUL CAREERS.

(Please don't take it as a SINGLE Career - Chartered Accountant itself means a SINGLE PACKAGE having MULTIPLE PRODUCTS).cool

This is the only qualification applying which one can change his PROFESSIONAL STREAM  during any time duing his LIFE TIME.

Every subject gives at least 5-6 different careers.

AUDITING itself gives different careers like :

Statutory Audit,

Internal Audit,

Statutory Audit,

Revenue Audit,

Energy Audit,

Performance Audit,

Efficiency Audit,

System Audit,

Tax Audit,

Cost Audit etc. etc.

(Don't miss to count the numbers of career in auditing).

But students unfortunately see this subject as THEORY and DEAL it for just PASSING.

Honestly share how many days/hours they spend

on this subject before appearing in the exams. indecision

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: