Easy Office
LCI Learning

Patience - most essential thing for success!

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Thanks, it was such a great article

vipin mittal (Student) (58 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

Nice thought..I agree...thanx

PRADEEP PATODI (MANAGER-CORP.FINANCE) (21 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

Very much useful and relevant in today's competitive life

CA Mihir Kulkarni (Student) (666 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

Nice one...keep sharing :-)

VARUN KAKKAR (CA FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

sir i want to ask one thing that if you know that after 5 yrs it shall be a 90 feet tree then u must care it. But what about real life sress or goal? in these cases we don't about future ???? then how can we have patience?????

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

I have one question too...how come this suits to CA profession... If we given our 100% to our studies.. we wish for gud results... it will definetely hurts if the outcome is negative...hoping for which we deserve is not wrong & time does not have impact on this if we have given our 100%...there's a limit for patience also in CA....

Actually I appreciate your positiveness &in fact gud article, but saying is too different from doing....& this example is nor CA.. :'( 

Neelam (Trainee) (37 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

"And patience is not just an ability to wait; but the ability to maintain good attitude while waiting."

Very well said!! 

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

Thanks everyone for appreciating my article. 

This will be my last article here for an indertermined time period. And if you're on facebook, please follow my page: CA Vlogging (www.facebook.com/vloggingCA)

Also happy sankranti (pongal/onam/lohri) to you. Have fun!

Vineet (student) (46 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

Its inspirational...thnx shrikant for writing this article...

madhup (senior accountanat) (138 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

thaks for well motivated message.

madhup (senior accountanat) (138 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

thanks for well motivated message.

Sonu Kumar Sharma (Accountant) (27 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

" a blendid peace of mind to learn of with it, as it is essential for each one of us in everyday life for a well done nutured future"smileyyesyes

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Managing Partner) (22026 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Patience word itself indicates that you should not be in hurry.  A sampling is first converted into a plant and then it becomes tree and in this process it takes 3 to 4 years time to give you fruits and it is applicable in all sectors.  When you are born it has taken 9 months Patience to your parents to see you in this world and again it has taken you not less than 18 years to clear your graduation and again to clear CA (if you are a CA student) it will take 3 to 4 yrears.  

NOW IF YOU DOES NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE THEN IN THE MID WAY YOU WILL LEAVE THE C A COURSE AND FINALLY YOU WILL LAND NO WHERE.  SO PATIENCE IS REQUIRED ALLMOST AT ALL PLACES.

YES I AGREE THAT WHEN YOU ENTER C A COURSE STUDENTS DOES NOT HAVE THE PATIENECE AS THEY WANT TO BECOME C A IMMEDIATELY AND IN FIRST ATTEMPT TO EARN FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILY.  I HAVE SEEN THE CA WHO PASSES IN FIRST ATTEMPT THAT HE BECOME SO RESTLESS THAT HE WANTS TO EARN MONEY BY ALL GOUEL MEANS AND FINALLY HE IS TRAPPED AND LOOSES HIS CARRIER.  HERE IN FACT THE ACTUAL PATIENCE IS REQUIRED AS SLOWLY AND STUDYLY WINS THE RACE.

SO BE PATIECNE AND DO THE JOB THE SUCESS IS AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

Vandana J Doshi (Practising Company Secretary)   (12562 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Very good article Shrikant ji.....yes

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

True !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: