Read this b4 applying for the ipcc exam

Deepika (CA Aspirant) (298 Points)

10 August 2013  

Hello friends,

As u all know, the last date for registration without late fee is on 28/8/2013. I would suggest u to  register thru online to save Rs.500. I struggled to do the registration yesterday, but finally did it! So, these are the procedures in detail:

1. Be ready with cpt result card (u will have), ipcc G1 result card(u might ve), ITT completion certificate(u might ve), Orientation completion Certificate(u might ve). These dates are not so imporatant. But why to take risk? and then ur debit/credit card.

2. Go to icaiexam.icai.org.

3.Towards ur right, ull find 'LOGIN'. Below the login button , there is a Qn-" New user"-click it.

4. Fill up the details and then click confirm

5. Ull get something like a message box. Note down the user id and the PASSWORD.

6. While doing this , ull get a msg to ur mail, not to open another tab or browser.

7.Now back to the LOGIN page.

8. Towards ur left, place the cursor, on 2nd row. under that select, "Exam centres". Now know ur region because there is a qn regarding  it. Choose a place closer to ur home. Dont put anything. U can save travelling time, last minute rush.

So remember the zone like for eg; Chennai 5 and then back to the LOGIN page again.

9.Enter the USER id like this. eg:" SRO0123456-IPC "and the password which u had noted down.

10.Ull get the appl. form. Fill it properly. Be careful.

11.click "Submit " followed by "make payment"

12. Follow the details.

13.Inbetween never ever press Back or Refresh button cos that might cost you a 2nd payment.

14.Wait patiently for a msg like  ur transaction is successfully done.(b4 this ull get sumthing has been approved. that is not important. and so dont do anything. Just wait...)

15.Then  it ll ask u to SAVE AS PDF. click it. See to ur bottom left again click the pdf.

16.Ur application form will be saved in ur pc.

17.Download it , paste ur photo, get attestation,fill in the required details and send it to

"Additional Secretary(Exams),

Examination Department,

The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India,

ICAI Bhawan,

Indraprastha Marg,

New Delhi-110 002."

Thats it... I hope this article was useful to you.

And Experts, if u find any of this thing been misstated, please forgive me and post it in the comment because i dont want any of my friends to go wrong.

Friends, the time has come to work harder. Efforts dont go waste. Success is ours.

Best Of Luckyes