Easy Office
LCI Learning

Failed again.....need help guys

Page no : 2

AHAMED. B (3 'C' - Final) (273 Points)
Replied 02 August 2013

Hi all...

Dont lose hope.. As karthick rightly said most of the ppl have attempts in CA exam.. Its coz of our lack of conceptual understanding while working out problems espclly in practical subjects like C&FM... U can target FM part very much by conceptually understanding it.. Regarding IT&SM, u can target on SM part and get good marks... 

All the best.. Hope u all clear this November... My best wishes..

Akshit Taneja (17 Points)
Replied 07 June 2018

Friend , don't consider it as a failure , consider it as a lesson . Learn from your mistakes and thats it. I think you study same books in each and every attempt , thats the main problem. Level of difficulty in each attempt is different . So you need to get yourself prepared for the level beyond difficulty. Practice from different books is must. I have a friend woh has given 5 attempts of ipcc 1st group ( finally he cleared) and 4 attempts of 2nd group ( unfortunately he failed) but still he is struggling hard to fulfill his aim of becoming CA . Reading from same book again and again gives you a limited information but i you study from multiple books then it will definitely help. Thank you and best of luck .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: