Easy Office
LCI Learning

Wana die plzzzz suggest

Page no : 2

Sri Snigdha (Articles Assisstant) (498 Points)
Replied 19 July 2013

via confession page

I am 32 years old guy and yesterday I was cleared CA final exams. It was my 17th attempt. 

Me started CA at the age of 22( P2 ), when I was given my first attempt I was 100% sure, that I will cleared but it took 8 years of my life, yes every time I checked my results and saw fail to *clear karne ka junnon badh jata . 

1) after 3 attempts joined MNC and ryt now my salary is 9 lakhs per month, do you guys seriously think I had need any degree ?? No its my passion to became Ca 

2) don't worry guys CA is only a degree for starting something but it doesn't mean if you don't have any degree u never succeed .

3) its only your thinking what world says, no one remember you cleared or not, in the end success matter, and how much you earn and your designation.

4) I am not saying CA mat bano, its just if u r not cleared than you are not finished 

5) those who not cleared remember its not end, its a new starting, may be kuch jyada milna hai baad me. CA hi to nahi bane ho, success, money, status sirf Ca walo ko hi nahi milta h. Don't stop here, search new jobs, because Now good companies wants experience holders not the one who are totally new. So don't be hopeless. Its your time .

6) if mai 1st attempt me clear hota to practice ka socha tha but I don't think earn kar skta tha itna . Whatever happens happen for a good reason all the best mates

1 Like

Manu S (student) (66 Points)
Replied 19 July 2013

Do not be a fool. I just got coverted to IPCC. It took 4 attempts for me to clear group 1 of IPCC and last november I had my 4th attempt of 2nd group. It has been 6 years since i registered for PCC. Many of my friends cleared final, some did'nt and still trying. My younger brother, who is 7 years younger than me, cleared IPCC both groups last november. I am 27 now and I have not lost hope yet. I lost on aggregate last time by 3 marks and by 5 marks the attempt before that.

You reached CA FiNAL, and if I am correct it won't be any difficult for you to find a good job with your experience.

Just remember that even if you pass CA with rank, in your first attempt, or in your 50th attempt, no one really cares. Do any one remember the name of the one who got rank in CA last year? or year before that? I don't think so.

Most important thing is your life and family's happiness. CA is not the ultimate thing in this world. So grow up and get a life.

Rahul Verma (Accountant) (98 Points)
Replied 19 July 2013

Its not about God, its about yourself, how you make or break anything. God never helps anyone neither does he betrey. Its always what you get is just in accordance of you work.

Second thing that some of your frinds who are bad, have become CAs and you despite being firm believer in god did not yet- - so the thing is that how can you co-relate CA with someone's character. Again god did not help them (those bad people) rather they just studied and cleared.

According to you only the person who is theist should clear CA, but my friend there are many who are atheists and still they have got everything in life.(Though i am here not to talk about any religious thing).

So, dear its all upto you, Have faith in yourself, give it your Best Shot, If you are determined for anything then you will get it.

The crux is that just study hard, only then god can do anything.

And again its not the end of the world.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Priya (trainee) (384 Points)
Replied 20 July 2013

Gurpreet ji... No notification from U...hope U have postponed your idea...

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 21 July 2013

Originally posted by : Gurpreetkaur
thnks everyone fr reply bt frnds i saw my person in my life they insult grls nd also do many wrong thngs bt still they bcm ca nd other professionals nd got job nd happiness in life... person like me who trust in god got only n only tears.... then whtr it is nt partiality??? then why we say god is dere fr helping us???? why we trust on god????

Do u  you think all leaders are better than your friend who have not good nature ?? Jab aapke dost ka nature utana kharab nahi fir bhi wo sirf ca hain leaders nahi kyu ?? usme tumahare freiend ka kya kassor ki wo sirf ca hain leader nahi ?? Apne aap ko dusare se compare mat karo kabhi bhi. aapke dil se ye aawaz jarur nikelegi kyuki mere dil se bhi ye aawaz naikalti hai ape dil do udata panchhi hai jidhar le jaaoge udhar jaaegay. so realx. Chalo Bhai maan lo tumhara waqt kharab hai. par waqt ek jagah to nahi rahata hai. waqt humesha badalata hai. aapka bhi badelega. Be confident brorher. It was my 8th year in ca and my junior becomes ca and got job also but i dont care them. Look on those peoples who even dont know the full form of CA but living their life. Life end is not the solution of any problem. Change Your all books if u not want to look that again and makes new notes with own hand and think next attempt as first attempt and go for Fresh mood.

ankit vyas (student- ipcc) (24 Points)
Replied 22 July 2013

bhai mere ko 6 attempt hogaye ipcc dete hue 

mein bhi ni hua pass

family wale dekh rikshe wale ki beti ne top kiya hai

relatives abey itne time mein to gadha bhi pass hojata

friends tera kuch ni ho sakta bhai choti moti naukri kar le

mein sunta hoon in sabki

ye wo log hain jo saale advise to aise detein hein jese khud to bahut kuch hasil karke bethein hein

haste to aise hein jese khud bahut badi top hein

ye aise log hein jo ki itne free hein ki unko dusro ki jindagi ke baare mein sochne ka time mil jata hai

bhai ek baat hai chuzza jab tak ghosle mein hota hai tab tak uske liye ghosla hi duniya hai 

bahar nikal ke dekho c.a ek ghosla hai aur duniya opportunites se bhari jagah

ye hosakta hai faltu lage lekin

ek baar tum bajar nikal na aur dekhna ki aise kitne log hai jo c.a nahi hai

aur jo log alag kaam kar re hein

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 22 July 2013

आप कुछ भी कर पाने में सक्षम हैं चाहे वह आपकी सोच हो, आपका जीवन हो या आपके सपने हों, सब सच हो सकते हैं ............. आप जो चाहें वह कर सकते हैं .......

Sri Snigdha (Articles Assisstant) (498 Points)
Replied 23 July 2013

Still yet u dnt came of that thought...??? You jst wanna end the lyf for that simple reason.... U dnt study about the legends who have become great without education.... U r not a loser...I am sure u will be the one who can guide and will be in the better position than ur frnds.... There are so many ways to make ur future brighter... U can take MBA or BL or civils or U can altleast write the bank exams.... As u completed ur articles u can get a job anywhere.... dnt be dissapointed... Cheer up :)))))))

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 23 July 2013

Gurpreet the main reason for the failure may be:-

a) Wrong method of preparation

In professional examination like CA, Conceptual knowledge and application of the concepts under the given situation is very important.

So understand the concepts in a better manner and also make notes of what you had understood from your conceptual learning.

Make a frequent revisions within a periodic intervals so that the concepts can be affixed firmly

b) Wrong method of presentation

All of your preparation may be not have use unless you present in a better manner to the examiner. Try to write conceptual and precise answers rather than giving unwanted eloborations. Try to stick on point to point. Give sutitable heading and sub heading where ever necessary....

Aishwarya (CA Final) (340 Points)
Replied 24 July 2013

Gurpreet

Let me tell you a bitter truth. There are better people,than you, out there in this world having a life more worse than yours. STOP COMPARING, ELSE YOUR LIFE WILL BECOME A MISERY EVEN IF NOT FOR CA.

I, myself a fifth attempter honestly know that 'I failed ONLY because of my lack of preparation'. Even if luck had a role to play it was because I let it play. If only I had prepared extremely well then luck wouldn't have had a chance to come in.

Now, for your wanting to die attitude, harshly speaking, nobody cares if you die a failure. People will say you died because you were not capable of completeing an exam. And imagine you wouldn't be there to defend your stand.

You are only a failure only until you clear your exams. But if you die, you are a failure as a whole.

Don't be a coward. Face life.

If life hands you a lemon, smile, pull out your tequila and say Cheers. Life will bow before you.

All the best.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: