Easy Office

LIST OF CA FIRMS

Page no : 2
(Guest)
sir I want to do my articleship in bangalore

(Guest)

sir I want to do my articleship in bangalore

(Guest)

i want to do my articleship in delhi...i hav done my b.com from hansraj college, n cleared pe2 in nov 2007 with 65%

(Guest)

Please provide top 30 CA Firm List

(Guest)
hi i need to knw afirm where i can undergo articleship training n which provides me lot of exposure and i may get a good stipend in delhi.i have cleared pe2 in nov 07 both groups together

(Guest)

hi

can u plz provide e-mail ids of c.a. firms in delhi where i can undergo articleship.i have cleared my pe2 in nov07 and searching for an average firm to work with.plz provide me.

(Guest)

Pls send a list of C.A. firm in Ahmedabad as above email id.

(Guest)

list of top 20 CA firms in Ahmedabad  &

Top 20 in india.

(Guest)

I have done b.com from Govt College college sector 11 chandigarh in 2006 and cleared pe2 in nov 07 both groups together.i want to do article training in delhi.i have 1 year experience in accounting.presently i am working in a division of cdil covering all aspects of accounts.please provide me list of ca firms.

(Guest)

I HAVE DONE B.COM AND CA INTER.I WANT TO DO ARTICLE TRAINING IN DELHI.

(Guest)

I want to do Articleship in Pune...

I have cleared PE2 in Nov.2007 with 320/600 marks Please provide me CA firm list of top & medium

(Guest)

i want top 50C.A. firms in Delhi.

(Guest)

i have completed my CPT in feb 2008 and scored 112 marks. i want know about  CA firms in pune.

(Guest)

I m a cpt pass gradute article working within a articleship from more than 1 years having good experince for audit. now want change a firm for big exposure

77fh

(Guest)

wanted articleship in any of the big fours in pune

i got 54% in pe-2 and 78% in s.y.b.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro