Suggestion required urgent

Amit S (student) (103 Points)

07 July 2013  

Hello Everyone!!

I am 27 year old and compleated my CA in Nov 2012 in 5 attempts.I have not completed my articleship in full fleged manner.Currenty i am working in a Ca firm in kolkata along with one year experience in hand. I struugled a lot to get my job in any company and finally landed to a ca firm in low pay.When i was in the mid of the course i realised that i am not liking the course related study and working in ca field with heart but i continued with the course just to complete it for family pressure and social status.i completed this course without much understanding of subjects and mere grasping the overall topics to pass the examination as my heart always not like these things and i could not dare to leave the course at that time due to low confidence and do the things i may like.

The Current scenario is that i am anyhow pursuing my job,my seniors are not happy with me due to my performence and they are going to show me gate very soon.i personally felt during one year that my concepts are not clear(even i try i forget the things very soon),i work slow and i cant remind the sections,laws and updates at right time(i have to read all things regularly even i read the same thing one month ago) and at the end i love to do easy work where no concepts required.My personal life is getting hampered now as i am unable to get out from this darker side of my life due to my past faults.i am feeling low,sad and depressed as i cant move in any other field now.

I decided to move from this job but unable to decide in which field i should try to get the job either bpo,kpo or mnc . or i should try to move in any other ca firm or industry?? due to fear of not clearing any interview i am not decided yet which field  will suit me according to my past as written above.

PLEASE GUIDE!!