Easy Office
LCI Learning

Stop immediately : an appeal to all ca students :

Page no : 2

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 07 June 2013

You need to respect the teachers. But at the same time, I don't entertain advertising by Educational Institutes. It is only when educational institiutes are banned from avertisements, the education system in our country would improve :)

Bharadwaj Tallapragada (CA-FINAL:NOV2015 ASPIRANT)   (627 Points)
Replied 07 June 2013

yes aanchal ji , what you said was absolutely right!

We should not throw unnecessary comments in a way that hurts other, expressing our opinion is always invitable but hurting is never acceptable!

Not only on teachers[on learning from whom all of us came to this stage today], but also every person in this world, expressing opinion may be just, but passing hurting comments other!

Thanks for giving the discusiion aanchal ji!

Siddharth Singh (CA-Final) (202 Points)
Replied 07 June 2013

I am sorry anchal, but i dnt agree with u becoz, every person has a right to express his opinion. if they say that a particular teacher is not gud, then they actually mean to say that they dnt like the way that teacher teaches and that case also apply to all the top teachers, because someone sometime wud say tha ashish kalra sir is not gud, but his current status is what, which is made by the students who like his teaching aproaches. So, the point u r talking bout is what which comes in every teacher's profesion at some point of time, so u can not eliminate this criticsm, it goes parallel with teacher's life....so let them say it becoz at the end of the day the teacher is working hard and will succeed some day for sure....
1 Like

Zoya Khan (ABC) (800 Points)
Replied 07 June 2013

Firstly every profession is tough. for be truly successful you have to ut in extra every where. So 16 hour working is nota uniqueness of teaching profession. Teachers are not doing teaching for free and every one is entitled to their opinion,if I dont like a teacher's way of teaching, I will not recommend him/her to a junior who asks me for advise.  You have to accept the fact that there are people who criticise you at every step of your life and if you cannot take criticism then the world is not for you. .Some teachers are not even bothered to teach you full syllabus as they have their practise to attend to,so it is not exactly a social service they are doing. Since we are consumers of their service we can complain about them too.

As for pamphlets,what is the use of distributing pamphlets of the same subject when a student has just come out after attempting the same exam? Do you think that is right on their part? If they have right to advertise we have a right to reject it too 

That is my opinion and I do not think it is wrong to complain about teachers and rejecting their pamphlets

1 Like

K K Klasses (CA) (529 Points)
Replied 08 June 2013

Dear Friends,

I agree for both types of comment posted 

a) Posts who support to respect teachers

b) Posts who are against 

However we are not undestanding the lessons for feeling of the posts. Aanchal wants to share his feeling for not to comment or dis-respect the teacher. She also write a very good thing that If Students do not get any job (which is common now a days) and choose teaching career that what you will feel.

Regarding some comments on the post, my submission is as under

Regarding High Fee

I want to ask all of you that whether these teachers are charing  20000 from first day.  

Answer must be No...

Then what happens?

All of you must be aware about Economics Law i.e. when Demand Increase, Price Increase.  Hence, it is the students who gave hike to these types of teacher.

Try some new teachers having good experience

1813 or 1913 Morals

Regarding the 1813, 1913 morals & Standard, It is applicable for both i.e. for students also. if Students follow 1813 or 1913 morals, teachers would be first to follow.

Now regarding Money

Yes it is correct that now a days some teacher is working  for money but howmany teacher is taking 3 batches. it would not be more except big 

Not an advertise, just information

It is true for every one that " Jo Dikhta Hai; Wo Bikta Hai. Hence I request all of you that "Dikhawe par Mat Jao aur apni Akal Lagao and Search for Good Teacher. 

This is to bring that 80% Question in CA Final May 13 from our notes, We are providing  Best Classes for Costing for CA Final, IPCC & CMA Costing and covered 100% Study, 100% suggested & RTP but not very much popular because we focus on the concept instead of fake marketing.

Advise: Never take classes with batch size of more than 50 students. You are not getting anything valuable rather wasting your time. Search for Teacher having batch size upto 50 students and try your luck. You will not be in loss 

Best of luck to all My CA Students Friends.

KKamal KKUmar (Alias CA B L Chakravarti)

Founder of K K Klasses (Costing Classes)

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 08 June 2013

I agree to most of the points other members have mentioned againts the teachers and I also feel kinda devastetaed by the kind of tactics teachers use to attract students. But as a general rule we should give respect to the teachers who work sincerely and guide the students even though they charge a fee for it because nobody can survive without income and they are bound to charge as its their profession.

From CPT through IPCC I have not attended a single class because I considered it waste of time and money, more because I was not used to tuition since my childhood.

The problem of tuition lies in the fact the now a days students are spoon fed from nursery and provided tuition for each subject, it hampers there self learning skills and they become kind of addict to tuition and cant do without it.Therefore we cannot blame the teachers for it rather parents should also take the responsibility for making their children handicapped and force them to be dependent on tuitions for each and everything!!

Replied 08 June 2013

Good 

Replied 08 June 2013

Every body is free to comment.

Vicky (none) (38 Points)
Replied 18 July 2013

teachers r not respected in asia

Anoop K. Singh (practice) (120 Points)
Replied 07 August 2013

This is to bring too the notice of all of you that this Anchal Garg and BL Chakravarty/KKClasses is one and the same. This is a bogus ID created for publicity.

I am fed up of seeing this advertisement of KK Classes on this club since many days and now he has got new ways to advertise.

Hee has 2-3other IDs with profile pictures of beautiful girls who post in favour of his classes. I have seen that before.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: