Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss and Download CA Final Exam question paper May 2013

Page no : 7

Saurabh Gupa (CA) (41 Points)
Replied 15 May 2013

Dear geetika

U r dead right paper is really below par.....no case law/wt.....nothing.......this time result of 2nd group will shoot up..

Geetika (Assistant) (161 Points)
Replied 15 May 2013

Thanks Saurabh for endorsing my views very Honestly, else here everybody feel that since they are writing CA Final Paper They are doing something different then the world & that the Paper given is always hard & one up the others.

Anyway regarding the results I have my own doubts about Results Shooting up as ISCA will be a great Deciding factor & also Marking Process is expected to be Tough in AMA & also lets see what theIDT paper has in Store. But Results as heard from some Senior Members & Senior Level Teachers here in Delhi is expected would be lesser than the Previous Attempt for Both groups Individually as well as Both groups togather. Overall results are expected to be less then Nov 2012

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 15 May 2013

Taxation paper was average. But the following things are to be considered -

1. There are high chances of silly mistakes in the paper. It looks simple at face value. Attempting the same in examination situtation would not be as easy as we expect. 

2. Expect a tough marking scheme this time around. Full marks only is adjustments are supported with proper explanation. 

3. Dt paper was practical oriented. Instead of asking direct theory question, application was asked making it easier for students to attempt. 

Saurabh Gupa (CA) (41 Points)
Replied 16 May 2013

yup geetika and suraj......both are correct........hard to score full marks untill or unless....answer is perfectly correct....otherwise institue makes the mockery of second group

1 Like

Ganesh - ACA, LCS (-) (183 Points)
Replied 16 May 2013

Originally posted by : Saurabh Gupa

yup geetika and suraj......both are correct........hard to score full marks untill or unless....answer is perfectly correct....otherwise institue makes the mockery of second group

if papers wer soo easy... (except isca...) den icai wil b (n shud b) tuogh in checking ...:)

1 Like

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 16 May 2013

Or may be less grace marks this time. 

Nagam saisameer (CA FINAL ) (170 Points)
Replied 16 May 2013

Friends all the best for the results. Instute knows what to do. It is wasting the time guessing what will happen. All the Best. still require 500000 Members for the instute as declared in one of the article. All the best

Aniket Naik (Student) (79 Points)
Replied 16 May 2013

There were typing mistakes in IDT paper, in Point of Taxation problem Date was 31/09/2012.

Hail ICAI.

(Guest)

ICAI can do nothing in Taxations paper - direct and Indirect.

If students has quoted right case laws, provisions, section or rules, and do the justice to the practicals.

but yes ISCA is one paper where ICAI has still monopoly, where it can do hard checking or cause any modification.

inderpreet singh (Audit/Accounts assisstant)   (47 Points)
Replied 17 May 2013

HI 

Friends i have can any one tell if  ref of wrong section given but content are right 

than how much marks they deduct

Meera Desai (Student CA Final ) (105 Points)
Replied 17 May 2013

Thanks a lot for uploading all the papers

(Guest)

same paper has been uploaded for audit & law.

abhishek vats (Mba) (364 Points)
Replied 20 May 2013

2nd group paper aasan the

Nitish Agrawal (CA) (810 Points)
Replied 20 May 2013

hi,everyone...I am in a big trouble here as i am finding it very difficult to solve the practical que of Audit exam(CA Final)...as my attempt is nov'13 i m a bit worry about what wil hapen if i wil not able to solve those ques...i hope u all understood my problem...plz sugest any remedy...and give me advice plz....

CA Bhargav (Chartered Accountant) (698 Points)
Replied 21 May 2013

@ Nitish AGrawal ..... Please don't get tensed and if you really want to score decent marks then try to solve last 10 years Audit papers. You can practice from Previous RTPs also. Once you get enough exposure of audit practicals and your fundas are cleared about Audit then no one can stop you from scoring high.

Keep in mind that you shall not be discouraged from the bad experiences of your friends.

Just study hard and all the best.

CA Bhargav Dave,

Group Financial Controller,

Lakshya Group of Companies.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: