Easy Office

Traces - justification report

Page no : 2

V K Bajaj (Accountant) (1540 Points)
Replied 09 August 2013

Justification Report does not get converted into Excel Sheet from text file and gives an error message as JR ERR004.

Now how to get this problem resolved?

Secondly in case if we found that 'Justification Report' is not acceptable to us then TDS Return for that Qtr is to be REVISED ONLINE or simply communication with TRACES will suffice?

SURANA (PROPRIETOR) (515 Points)
Replied 30 August 2013

Password for Justification Report:

‘JR__

__’,

e.g., JR_XXXXX1234X_26Q_Q4_2012-13

You can also download how to get the Justification Report from Traces' from this Link

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tdscpc.gov.in%2Fdocs%2Fe-Tutorial-DownloadJustificationReport.pdf&ei=Da4gUvWXENGzrAem74HYAw&usg=AFQjCNEaCXsSoFxss_0JhTANBiRxpUtM_w&sig2=C_9sf1IxsCGkJws2_RkLeg&bvm=bv.51495398,d.bmk

monu (B.Com) (21 Points)
Replied 31 August 2013

JR_AAAA11111A_24Q_Q3_2010-11

JR_TAN_QUARTER_QUARTER_PERIOD

Madhu Kishore (Asstt. Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

Hi,

How Can i open "Intimation with Demand" file Downloaded from my Traces Inbox, What Should be the Password ?

Please reply

manish (ca) (23 Points)
Replied 17 December 2013

My party paid demand raised as pr intimation from traces...now how shall i comply and to whom for this rectification...is there is any online rectification manner or by way of letter to department ito

dhrithi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (32 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

hi iam dhrithi,

to get justification report how can i obtain authentication code ? token number for regular statementfiled for the FY is only the authentication number is it?

PART-1.The other substitute to find the authentication code in which BSR code, date of tax deposited,challan serial number. WHERE CAN I FIND THSES DETAILS?

PART-2. Unique PAN details. WHERE AND HOW TO FILL IN THESE DETAILS?

Please help.

thank you.

Rachit (Analyst) (913 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

1. Authentication code gets generated after you provide the verification details mentioned in Part-1 & Part-2. It is valid for 1-day.

2. Verification Details to be provided in Part-1 & Part-2. can be obtained from the Excel Input template i.e the data of original TDS return file.

CA Yogesh Chawla (Chartered Accountant) (137 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Originally posted by : Madhu Kishore
Hi,

How Can i open "Intimation with Demand" file Downloaded from my Traces Inbox, What Should be the Password ?

Please reply

First four letters of TAN_Date of filing of regular statement
For eg PTLM_13052013

CA Yogesh Chawla (Chartered Accountant) (137 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Originally posted by : dhrithi
hi iam dhrithi,

to get justification report how can i obtain authentication code ? token number for regular statementfiled for the FY is only the authentication number is it?

PART-1.The other substitute to find the authentication code in which BSR code, date of tax deposited,challan serial number. WHERE CAN I FIND THSES DETAILS?

PART-2. Unique PAN details. WHERE AND HOW TO FILL IN THESE DETAILS?

Please help.

thank you.

Token number is not the authentication code. 
Token number of corresponding regular statement is to be feeded along with part 1 & part 2 details of required period and form type. All the details must be of same tds statement. After feeding authentication code will be generated to unlock corresponding TDS Justification.
Thanks .

Atul Ravindra Nimbalkar (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 02 June 2014

https://contents.tdscpc.gov.in/en/fd79.html

eq. JR_AAAA11111A_26Q_Q4_2013-14.

Note : You are supposed to type underscores as well

RAHUL DEV (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 05 August 2015

Justification report can be download only after get the registration from Traces .Traces Account creation is a 5 step process (i'm attaching the 5 steps ) after get the registration login traces TAN account and give a request in the Justification report and you can download the Justification report after 1 or 2 days . any dought relating to TDS please ask me ........<3

Attached File : 1480490 20150805124005 traces account importance in tds.doc downloaded: 140 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: