Easy Office
LCI Learning

Need information on outstanding tax demand

Page no : 2

Khushbu Jaiswal (CA Finalist) (528 Points)
Replied 25 April 2013

Hi Gourav, 1st of all sorry for late reply.

U please check ur "rectification status" under "My Account" tab after log in.

U can also see the status in "My Return" under "My Account" Tab 

Gourav (Others) (34 Points)
Replied 25 April 2013

Hi Kushbhu,

I have checked the Rectification status. It is showing that its submitted. I have attached the document FYR.

Should i go to the Income tax departemnt with all my documents including the ITR-1 Form and Form-16 for the year 2008-2009.

Regards

Gourav

Attached File : 1041827 1166944 rectification.doc downloaded: 366 times

Replied 25 April 2013

U no need to go to IT Dept.  U just wait for 15-20 days. Rectification will be processed in few days. U can also see the status in "My Return" under "My Account" Tab by selecting "original return A.Y.12-13".

It will show u that :"processing initiated for rectification request"

Replied 25 April 2013

U should also update ur contact details (like phone no. and email id) under "Profile Settings" tab. U will receive an email from CPC on complition of processing of rectification request.

Gourav (Others) (34 Points)
Replied 09 May 2013

Hi,

As per the guidence of you guys i have filled the rectification request 15 days back. But my request is Rejected from the Income Tax. Can you plesae suggest me what to do in that case.

Rectification Request Status :- Rectification Request Rejected.

How i came to know the reason of this rejection.

Regards

Gourav

Replied 09 May 2013

U will receive an intimation from CPC ragarding reason for rejection of rectification request in the email id provided by u within few days.

Dipjyoti Majumdar (CA in service & CS. dipmaj@ rediffmail.com )   (3468 Points)
Replied 09 May 2013

I have gone trough the replies and counter replies given by the Members. Can you check form 26AS for 0809 now. I am not sure if it is available in the TRACES. The demand of that year has arisen , may be, due to incorrect TDS return submitted by your employer. Hence teh demand though you have actually paid the TDS through your employer by way of TDS. But it is not showing in your 26AS due to mismatchand might be teh status is 'unbooked' and not 'final'.

The time limit for filing appeal for current assessment order has elapsed I guess.

Regards,

saurabh tripathi (partner) (23 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

plz cansult me if TDS no show in your 26 AS form . but you wanto recive this type TDS.

SY & Co.
 jaipur rajasthan
 M.No. 09571850414

sridhar (Others) (21 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

Dear Sir,

I have filed my ITR this year AY2013-14 first time,  while filing i observed that there is Outstanding tax demand of Rs.92000/- for AY 2010-11, not received any notice, And this year still not received any refund. What is the procedure for rectification? Shall i meet AO Officer?

Please help me sir, 

Thank you for your Time.

koushik basu (SO) (21 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

I have received notice of outstanding tax demand u/s 143(1) for Rs. 3770 for the assessment year 2013-14. This is due to tax credit mismatch.I have paid the tax amount by online filling challan no.280 under minor head "self assessment tax".I am confused whether I have to file online rectification mentioning the challan no.please help. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: