Easy Office

Always leave office on time

Page no : 3

Rajesh (Service ) (7576 Points)
Replied 18 April 2013

@ Mr. Goel : Mr. Rakesh is saying right. We all are professionals and we know the value of work. If our work demands extra time input you must have to sit late hours. But in offices employee sitting late just because of passing their time and want to recognised as 'hard worker' in management.

Late sitting in office should be compare with the productivity of an employee

Rajesh

1 Like

Sambu Suresh (CA Job) (564 Points)
Replied 14 June 2013

It is very Impartant to have the work life balance. But many traditional bosses belives that the working late means working more and more prouctivity. 

If properly planned the work , every thing can be finished within the time. For that every one should work and spend their time effectively. 

I am not commenting on any one. but some people are wasting the time in canteens and on internet. So this making them to sit late and complete the job .

Bosses have to change the mind set and encourage the employees to plan their work and complete in time.

If any article student face this problem better make a compliant to ICAI Board of Studies.

If the problem is for employees, my suggetion is better leave that organisation.

I have seen many people who are working  late hours just to please their bosses. They all are in that position only. They can not work in any other organisation.

If you solute your job , you need not to solute any one.

But if you polute your Job, You have to solute every one.

Belive your self, If you have skills, you can work any where.

Thanks

Suresh sambu 

Redford (asd) (24 Points)
Replied 15 October 2018

Leaving for office has always been an issue and it's all because of the fact that things are quite hard on https://topamericanwriters.com/writeversity-com-review/. I think that there are somethings that we need to know.

vahid022 (hoiig) (38 Points)
Replied 28 October 2018

wooow find the best site child-custody 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: