Easy Office
LCI Learning

Audit book

Page no : 2

Pankita (Article) (54 Points)
Replied 10 February 2013

Hi,

You can refer CA Vinod Parakh Jain Sir book. It cover the entire syellabus as per ICAI norms. I got 58 marks. 

CA Hemang Shah (PRACTICE) (658 Points)
Replied 10 February 2013

Dr. Urvish sha book is best..... I pass pcc by refering this and got 74 marks in audit. And this time i clear my first group of CA final and get 65 marks in audit. Strictly follow urvish sir books. Its very exam oriented and student frendly language. Dnt buy other book plz. If u want this book then i can sent u new book in ur home provided u have to bear exps.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Padhuka is the good book for self study. The reason is as follows.

1. It is a Q and A format ( With past questions and RTP)

2. Point to point presentation wtih heading and sub heading.

3. Simple language.

Somaas Kandan (CA Final) (385 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Surbhi Bhansal,  bcoz i read practice manual previously and could not passed and after reading Surbhi Bhansal for 15-20 days i got passed. 

POOJA (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (169 Points)
Replied 26 February 2013

SURBHI BANSAL IS BEST FOR AUDIT.

N GANESHAN (Accounting & Tax Laws Practice - [Again Student after a gap of 3 Yrs])   (83 Points)
Replied 26 February 2013

Originally posted by : ASHISH PATHAK
I won't suggest you to change the book now if you had studied and understood it well in your last attempt. Every book is equally good. you have studied audit from that book last time and so it will be easier to revise it again from the same book. Scoring good marks in subjects like Audit and ISCA to a great extent also depends on your favourable luck. Rather than changing the book, i would suggest you to also refer practise manual of institute along with your present book. Good luck.

Good Advice from Pathak...  May follow it...

Best wishes

Ganeshan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: