Unrealistic action plan?

Lakshit Gambhir (nil) (50 Points)

26 December 2012  
Hello guyz..... I am a 21 year old male from new delhi... I have just done my graduation Bcom h from du..I have prepared a action plan for my carear which many condemn as unrealistic and childish please guide me for same ...i am appearing for ca ipcc next november and also planning to do cs along with my ca atleat till executive level untill I complete my ca as a backup ...i have also applied for mca from ignou ...now I want to make a carear in investment banking though my future action plan is to complete my ca and do a 2 month course from school of investment banking in mumbai and with God grace get a job in somd Ibank there but that not enough after my mca from ignou I want to pursus ma in physchology from ignou (just think it give me edge over others) but main thing is then I want to pirsue cfa course alongside with job and Ma after getting 3-4 years experience I want to go for mba in finance from usa after clearing gmat preferably from columbia university and hoping to get a cfa charter till then and then get a job in some Ibank in nyc and live happily ever after ...I also heard some additional certicates likecisa will help...now the ugly part is my past is not so bright and my parents say life is not a fairy tail and what I am thinking to do is just a immature wild dreams of grandiosity...they are also concerned about my age and health both of my parents work in government jobs and I came from middle class family so it is not difficult to judge there mentality...kindly give me suggestions regarding my childish fantasy?