Easy Office

How was today's paper

Page no : 2

Lucky Jain (student) (210 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

Ty sir...

(Guest)

paper ws manageble... evrythn ws mostly from PM n RTP..  bt i gt confusd wd a few concepts of AS.. hopin 2 secure pass marks atlst...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Pranita Raj Sinha

paper ws manageble... evrythn ws mostly from PM n RTP..  bt i gt confusd wd a few concepts of AS.. hopin 2 secure pass marks atlst...

Well dont worry as per my experince i can say that when u feel paper was bad u may end up getting more marks then paper u consider was good so keep confidence and try ur best all the best!yes

1 Like

(Guest)

plzz ..upload d paper

(Guest)

check d link..Discuss and download ca final nov exam here !!

Read more at: /forum/discuss-and-download-ca-final-nov-exam-here--226186.asp#.UJRy-m_A-up

paper is uploaded by admin 

amit kumar agarwal (practice) (67 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

I heard from many that ,paper was easy as compare to last attempt .is this right???

Siddhartha (Student Audit Assistant)   (272 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

Paper was easy

AAYUSH BANSAL (ca aspirant) (92 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

can anybody tell me the ans of consolidation

and amal..

Abhisek Khandelwal (student) (70 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

If any one reviewed d paper so can they sugest the answer of valuation if stock. question from the compulsory part

deepak (Student CA Final ) (86 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

Paper was so easy.. Consolidation '99paper repeat. Can anyone tell in first que leasing will one take both guaranteed and unguaranteed residual value?

RITIKA (chartered accountant) (184 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

i thot it was easy whn i got the ques papr, but ended up spending more time in that merger wala ques, and had to leave an entire 16 marks ques, and m not even sure of others if i have done them correctly. it was lengthy for me. I wana pass. am dissapointed. it was very easy but i m dissapointed with maslf. :(

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

now all stop the discussion on paper and nw ready for SFM

Divya (CA Final student) (272 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

I dint find paper easy.. I dont know from where they picked the nbfc question.. looked like a desperate attempt of the icai to make us choose amalgamation n cfs both... I completely screwed up !! But i heard ppr was even tough the last time... Arghhhh.. hoping valuation would be easy ! phew !!!

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

Even i heard ma frnds saying..paper ws easier than last attempt..

Sahil Parekh (Chartered Accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

Today's paper was comparatively easier than the previous attempt. Questions were asked straight from the PM and RTPs. Best of luck to all for the remaining papers and yes FM will be highly conceptual paper.. so plz dont worry abt getting the answer right... how u  approach  and present the sum is important.. same goes for costing..

Best of Luck once again!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: