LCI Learning

Respect her

Page no : 2

ananya (know thyself) (930 Points)
Replied 03 October 2012

thank you all for your kind words and appreciation..yes

very happy to know so many guys agree with me...smiley 

mission accomplishedlaugh

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 03 October 2012

I am proud to be Indian and nice to see the changes happend from past to present. I am happy to see girls / ladies coming out of kitchen and working in our standard and giving us competition. Now we can see a real India, we all r proud to see India getting change.

Now i can see the changes happend and boys / men and girls / women now both equal in this country, there is no difference and no need to underestimate the girls / women. Girls proving in all field and they proved they or not less then others.

All the best girls / women..

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 04 October 2012

Annya and Puja we also should feel sorry for this boy. One day become a man , his when his parents always give pressure for more monies, his girl dumped him for her own carrrer. but he will never cry because the world is only for winner.

1 Like

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)
Replied 04 October 2012

I thnk Resect without love is not respect...we should respect in our soul.. It wont express when she is alone... wen we stay away from her... what we talk abour her...that reflects real respect..

I think a girl never expect respect when she alone with her partner.. If she know her husband love is true..

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 04 October 2012

Originally posted by : Palash Gupta
vry true ananya...i realy likd it...nd undrstands dis for long tym nw...nd hope dat odr guys also undrstnds it wel..:)

rashika (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 05 October 2012

nice sharing.........and thanx for appreciate womens............ 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: