Easy Office
LCI Learning

Y this ???

Page no : 2

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

You started praising CWA which was totally off topic here,everybody knows it you dont need to reiterate every time. Next on someone would start praising CA and that will start a fight. If you had followed that results thread of CWA exams,one of overachieving CAs Mr Raj Kumar Gupta had started a fight and he does it many times by started praising CA with new profiles everytime. That results thread was reduced to a quarrel forum and I was not able to see any results being posted there. 

SANKAR MAJUMDAR (COST ACCOUNTANT) (111 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

Mr I S Pillai who has recently qualified as a CA has thanked my posts twice. That means a newly qualified CA has not found my post a comparison between CA and CMA, I am thankful to him that he had approached my posts objectively without any pre conceived notion. Anyway, thanks guys. This is my last post in this particular discussion forum.

(Guest)

i agree with u "sabia"

AHAMED. B (3 'C' - Final) (273 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

My honest suggestion is ppl shud not fight for CA vs CMA... Both are well-known and highly attractive professions... Both have their own market...

CA stands out wen it comes to practice coz it is the only profession which gives us Company and Tax Audits in our practice which is far more than Cost Audits specially entrusted to Cost Accountants..

However both CMA and CA wont have any greater advantage when we go for employment..   

Am so critical of ICAI(COST) in only one aspect after seeing the recent Final Pass out list.. only 743 students have completed CMA which is astonishing coz I feel if this continues even Cost Audit may come into CA (by virtue of an order by CG u/s Sec.233B).. Hence the renowned Institute shall take active measures to train the Students to overcome this contingency.. 

ICAI(Cost) has new initiatives like Campus Placement portal for Inter passed students.. I feel its one of the ways which will lead to the above said situation.. Honestly I feel such campus placements shall be confined to Final pass outs rather than from Inter pass outs...

ICAI(Cost) shall arrange for better infrastructure, build a Study Hall for students like ICAI(Chart) does and shall give sufficient coaching and allow students to fully use the liabrary etc to eradicate this contingency...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: