Easy Office

Is it ok to do ca at age 27 ???

Page no : 2

Gitika bajaj (a) (260 Points)
Replied 22 August 2012

If u r interested in studying accounting, taxation....then go ahead.....Once u  are a C.A  u will be in flying colours....u can take leave for ur exams....

best wishes...

Anurag Kashyap (In Job) (63 Points)
Replied 22 August 2012

You can try MBA instead. It is easier and will give you a much better launchpad as compared to CA; provided, you manage to get into a A+ grade institute.

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 22 August 2012

Agree wid all........

Go 4 it !!!

Learning does not see age..nd juz think the other way round..you are ONLY 27 nd nt 67

start ur CA asap..All The Best yes

1 Like

CA ANUJ ARYA (Practicing Chartered Accountant )   (26 Points)
Replied 22 August 2012

yes

Mayuri Mehta (Senior Manager) (38 Points)
Replied 22 August 2012

if u have the will power in you...then just go for it..

1 Like

Sandeep Kumar (Student) (261 Points)
Replied 22 August 2012

Good one Taruna nice writing  I agree.

abhsihek srivastava (Audit Asstt.) (114 Points)
Replied 22 August 2012

there is no nexus between age and sucesses. certainly you can do this course. best of luck and welcome in CA.

1 Like

Biju Isaac (assistant manager) (25 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

I Started CA at age of 27. I just cleared IPCC Group 1 and would be attempting Group 2 in Nov 2012. Age is not a bar for studying. I work and study at this age. Its all your mindset. If you are passionate, dont think. Just Do It. I also want to know from my fellow frnds, is it compulsory that you need to leave job for pursuing articleship. I am doing Night shift job with a MNC in NCR. I dont want to quit and do articleship. I have work experience of more than 5 years. Frnds please guide how to go about this.

Vikram M. (Unemployed) (504 Points)
Replied 28 December 2012

I am guessing that you hjave not been a student for several years now. CA is an intensive course that requires concentrated heavy study. Younger, more enthusiastic students find it hard to cope.

As someone here suggested, consider doing an MBA. It will take 2 years, but a degree is assured.

1 Like

Rupesh Surve - the Boss (CA student) (6 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

Sir I am also 27 now , and willing to give may 16 attempt of ipcc.

I have already cleared cpt in 2009 but left studies in between for job.
Can u share your views on this !

gurushankar (CA) (37 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

Age doesnt matter.. for eg take mr S.D.Bala from Coimbatore he started CA Course at around 55 or something and he finished.what matters is knowledge and passion........all the best....

alfon (alfon ) (24 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

CA is one of the super best course in this whole world. Just listen to ur own heart and avoid rest.All the best..

CA Sultan.........never quits (Financial Controller) (511 Points)
Replied 15 November 2015

Hi Rupesh,

I joined CA in 29 years and cleared inter one group in 2001 and another one is 2004. After that i came to gulf for work and i tried for final. I cleared group II in 2012 and  cleared I group in May 2015. Now i am CA. Waiting to attend GMCS.

If you are interested and have confidence , then what is stopping you?

2 Like

Rupesh Surve - the Boss (CA student) (6 Points)
Replied 08 February 2016

Thank you sultan bhai (sir),

Its great inspiration I am getting from you. Thanks a lot for sharing your views.

I will also join you one day in our profession. . .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: