Easy Office

Verification results may 2012 final

Page no : 2

vipul verma (CA FINAL) (136 Points)
Replied 11 August 2012

Originally posted by : Rahul Arora

I have got 208 in Group I, 52 in accounts, 71 in sfm, 53 in law but 32 in audit, where i was expecting above 50. I have given manual application at ITO office.

Will my verifications results will also come on icaiexam.icai.org ?

its showing " Record Not Found " in my case also.

Have u all applied online or anyone manually also ??

i also gave the application by hand at the ito office...but dont know if our result will come on icaiexam or icai.org................

CA Revati Galgali (B.com ACA DipIFR(ACCA) CS(Exe))   (1049 Points)
Replied 11 August 2012

Originally posted by : vipul verma

Originally posted by : Rahul Arora

I have got 208 in Group I, 52 in accounts, 71 in sfm, 53 in law but 32 in audit, where i was expecting above 50. I have given manual application at ITO office.

Will my verifications results will also come on icaiexam.icai.org ?

its showing " Record Not Found " in my case also.

Have u all applied online or anyone manually also ??

i also gave the application by hand at the ito office...but dont know if our result will come on icaiexam or icai.org................

IT WILL COME ONLINE AT ICAI EXAM SITE on this link..  https://icaiexam.icai.org/verification/check_result_ver.php

CA Parth Jain (CA) (185 Points)
Replied 11 August 2012

Friends i got 39 in IDT...In DT 61E ...Group total 188...i too expect above 60 in IDT ! generally students gets expemtion in IDT bt i failed jst coz of IDT !

I applied for both verification as well as certified copies...

Those who applied for both will get certified copies only after there verification result coz if ICAI provide certified copy than there will b no relevance of verification result as i myself can verify my marks frm my certified copies !

Frnds don't wait for result ..start preparing for next exams as we are in thousands who got less than expected marks....

every1 can not become CA ...it's jst coz of maintainance of result.so try and try again untill u gd luck comes !

Don't wait for result ...give for verification and start preparing !

Gud Luck for next time !

Replied 11 August 2012

well thats wrong on the part of the institute....either they should give tough papers or if some one is competent to pass in as subject or group they should give positive results.......

1 Like

Shalini Kumari (student) (35 Points)
Replied 12 August 2012

i got 196 marks in first group..................accounts 57, sfm 60, audit 34, law 45

aggregate 196 marks.Applied for verification on 26 jul (Online).

but status is still 'record not found'

Karthik.M (CA Final) (77 Points)
Replied 12 August 2012

I got 30 is SFM , but i am sure of getting more than 40, aggregate i got 212 in first group.....

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 12 August 2012

Originally posted by : Revati Galgali

This is what ICAI says :

"The outcome of the verification of all those who had applied (whether through on-line mode or physical mode) will be hosted on the website https://icaiexam.icai.org and a written communication will also be sent to the concerned examinees individually. "

REF: https://icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=8645&c_id=219. (LAST PARA)

Ms. Revati if u got the ans frm icai dat no discrepancies found then where is the list hosted by icai on www.icai.org????????

Replied 12 August 2012

Originally posted by : TusharSSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINAL

Originally posted by : Revati Galgali

This is what ICAI says :

"The outcome of the verification of all those who had applied (whether through on-line mode or physical mode) will be hosted on the website https://icaiexam.icai.org and a written communication will also be sent to the concerned examinees individually. "

REF: https://icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=8645&c_id=219. (LAST PARA)

Ms. Revati if u got the ans frm icai dat no discrepancies found then where is the list hosted by icai on www.icai.org????????

Dear sir, I checked it on the site https://icaiexam.icai.org/verification/check_result_ver.php

by providing my roll no and the PIN I used for the exam, I dont think after doing so, logically, I need to wait for lists to be uploaded on icai.org

1 Like

Replied 12 August 2012

and also in details of VERIFICATION results to be hosted, there is no mention of any list coming up on icai.org, it just says

""The outcome of the verification of all those who had applied (whether through on-line mode or physical mode) will be hosted on the website https://icaiexam.icai.org and a written communication will also be sent to the concerned examinees individually. "

clearly no mention of any list on icai.org, it seems that the method of declaring verification status has changed!

1 Like

Replied 12 August 2012

guys how many of u applied for inspection as well.......cause i dont think i can depend on the verification process of the institute........people know how their papr went and how many marks they going to get.....

Shobhit Gupta (ACA, B. Com (H)) (130 Points)
Replied 12 August 2012

I have applied for Certified Copies also.. But even If we ourselves find any discrepancy in our answer sheets, we cant argue with the ICAI for that..

1 Like

Chandramouli (M.com ACMA) (35 Points)
Replied 12 August 2012

Hi all,

I have applied for verification of answer sheet (retotalling) on 21st july and got the reply 2 days back. Even in my case, there is no change in marks. The same info is available online. I have cleared group 2 in Nov11. This time, i could score only 196 and couldnt clear SFM(34).Luckily, i got exemption in financial reporting. So, should look for Nov'12. Good luck to others who are waiting for the verification / inspection results.

Replied 12 August 2012

Originally posted by : Chandramouli

Hi all,

I have applied for verification of answer sheet (retotalling) on 21st july and got the reply 2 days back. Even in my case, there is no change in marks. The same info is available online. I have cleared group 2 in Nov11. This time, i can able to score only 196 and couldnt clear SFM(34).Luckily, i got exemption in financial reporting. So, should look for Nov'12. Good luck to others who are waiting for the verification / inspection results.

bro how did u send the application..... by post or online.....and how did u get ur result....

Replied 12 August 2012

Originally posted by : Shobhit Gupta

I have applied for Certified Copies also.. But even If we ourselves find any discrepancy in our answer sheets, we cant argue with the ICAI for that..

thats not fair.....if there is change that affects the result or exemption inst will have to agree ......then what is the pont of inspection or certified copies...

Chandramouli (M.com ACMA) (35 Points)
Replied 12 August 2012

I applied online. I got my result through post and its also available online.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: