Enjoy the process of learning

satish (Service) (901 Points)

13 June 2012  

Dear Finance Students - CA-CWA-ACS-CFA

This is a note to share with you about the "Process of learning"..We are in a fast pace world - as we look for Quick wins, Fast food, and many more where we dont spend time but want it  quickly.

Learning cannot be that way - it is a process in which one gains knowledge and also needs to practice to demonstrate your Knowledge by way of Test out. The key to success which most of the students may not give a deep thought is "PLANNING" in terms of Time. Its important to take COMMITTMENTS as a Student only that much you can chew. There are situations where things are beyond your control but its important to stay focussed and reach your goals through constant review of your Planning process.

Learning must not be RUSHED..You need to be smart not only Hard work to attain success. My recommendation to STudent community is not to look for Miracles a month before exam but be Brutal to yourself in terms of your Capability and Capacity to be successful in examination.

These are few mails if it helps you do remember me when you are successful in your lifes Mission :) ..

Now its time to ACTION -- Get yourself identify the GO DO's

a. Plan for next 5 months if not identified what you woudl like to study and how

b. Review your plan if already done to see what went wrong in last month as to why the plan failed- how do you plan to cover backlog

c. If you are going to classes donot wait till your Teacher completes a topic, you coudl as well PRE-READ and use the class as Clarifying opportunity of doubts with your teacher

d. Take test - or Identify few questions and aks your friends/teachers to ste a paper for you to practice TIME management, Complexity and also your writing speed

e. If you donot know somethings - mark it and donot SHY from asking doubts with the Resource person.

I will continue with my writings and you can also follow my post in this forum or send me an email at tejas @ tejas.co.in or if you are in bangalore could meet me with a prior appointment or if you need support can attend my classes

I am there to help finance student community

Regards,

Satish.

Tejas Learning Centre

"Where knowledge is shared"