Easy Office
LCI Learning

Any job for ca - please help me

Page no : 2

C.A Alok Mukherjee (service) (462 Points)
Replied 21 May 2012

Never lost the hope. It's not my advice but honestly from my experiance i am telling. Do something related to our profession, we need some money to survive and invest something to explore learning new avenues to earn. It's not the CA qualification will give you a payback it will just help but truely your knowledge and hard work will pay you back and make you marketable. So far as future is concern, i am finding coming days will be worst. Industries are sinking, inflation is high, credibility lost from the foreign investors. Government had no growth plan, audits and compliances will be eventually on large industries and banks and CAs will be repalced for "Clerks". I will be happy if i am wrong but so far as progress is concerned, it's not good at all.

3 Like

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 21 May 2012

I dont understand, why people are forcing us to join CA Firm?

Me too looking for job in industry, cleared in NOVEMBER 2011.. There are people around me, suggesting me to join any firm, but why should I ? I dont want to practice in future, and industry has got nothing to do with work done in CA FIRM, then why should i join any firm, neither i will enjoy donig job there nor its experience will help me in getting some good job in industry..

Though results are more, more candidates are clearing CA, but does that mean, we are of no use now? Or only first attempt candidates deserve the job most? I too have the equal knowledge, experience as any other ca fresher, but just bcoz i dont have high contacts, i am not able to enter industry, as some of my friends did?

ICAI too doing nothing for students like us, but only suggesting to join CA FIRM. Shameful for ICAI.

6 Like

Dwarika Jha (CA-Final) (179 Points)
Replied 21 May 2012

You should need to make your profile at monster & naurkri.com with impressive cv you will get job definetely.

(Guest)

no job for ca without reference or 2-3 years experience these days.salary package is low in job as well as in ca firms.better look for other alternatives now.

ayushi (student) (49 Points)
Replied 21 May 2012

who doesn't wish to have a reputed company job in their pocket?

But if you ask me, destiny will surely have something to come up sooner or later. Just be concerned to a particular firm or company, be clear about what you want and what you can do.

Next, life doesn't move behind a job. Think beyond. May be something bigger turns up, just let the postivity rest in you forever.

(Guest)

Freinds its not CA which is not getting job. The Job creation in Industry is not happening by the companies because of adverse market condition, companies poor performance, Euro crisis, inflation.... everything making Freshers as jobless...  Please have another source of income.... nothing will guarantee us....

shyam (Financial Analyst) (29 Points)
Replied 22 May 2012

Hi Teena

Plz send ur CV to my mail id:  ravikumar_ca26 @ yahoo.co.in.

I will definetly get back to u soon. Hope u will receive a good msg from me.

anantha (Sr.Company Secretary) (32 Points)
Replied 22 May 2012

please send me your boi if you are in delhi.avkrishanan @ yahoo.co.in

I will do my best

vivek tripathi (Company Secretary & CA Final Student)   (41 Points)
Replied 22 May 2012

I do agree that ICAI is doing nothing for students, Fresher CA's having no contacts or family background are stuggling and not entertained. But on the other hand a MBA fresher having less knowlegde and experiance in comaprison to a CA inter student gets a higher package than a fresher CA. 

2 Like

Runita Bezalwar (nagpur) (79 Points)
Replied 23 May 2012

wht is d diff between articleship in firm n articleship in industry training...?? how can we do articleship in industry?? plz explain...

CA Priyaadarshini (CA) (105 Points)
Replied 23 May 2012

It is not true that only first attempt CAs ge job. I know two of my friends who didnt get any job till date eventhough they cleared in 1st attempt. It is not true that there are no oppurtunities at all.The problem is lot of offers come for Internal Audit, BPO etc which is not okay for many of the youngsters.Even i got lot of offers in Internal Audit which i didnt take. 

Dont lose hope......tough time for us. Keep trying.

Jayesh R. Rana (Accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 24 May 2012

Please read it..........

Attached File : 42668 984728 success.doc downloaded: 181 times

Replied 24 May 2012

Please grow up Rana Jayesh R.

Be practical., its been 4 months now to our CA results, and we are still jobless., have applied to enumerous companies and inudstries.., but there has not been any good response.. And u asking to read that file and get inspired or motivated?? Ha., must be kidding..

When your own Institute is not helping out, no other person (even if he wants) cant help you, and you are qualified, experienced, well-knowledged.., still some people having lesser marks, did articleship in dummy, not clear with concepts are getting the job.... then., such high thoughts mentioned in that file seem fake and hopeless..

1 Like

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 24 May 2012

Dear CA Dhiraj Ramchandani Sir,

Really, is the situation for newly qualified CAs that horrible now? 

Can you please briefy explain as to why this situation has come for newly qualified CAs.

Replied 24 May 2012

Srikanth., i am afraid, the scenario will get worse if ICAI doesnt take any step.. 

People, cleared CA in november 2010, have not got the job, and they have either dropped their certificates or going for practice (in which they are not doing well, as they are not interested in that). People from poor families who are not getting job, are ready to do any seasonal businesses.

Major reason for this situation is probably the demand in market is not that high, as results are coming. ICAI should ensure that they should maintain this balance of demand and supply. And the batch so far, has no experience of working in XBRL or IFRS and the companies are demanding that. That means, after clearing CA exams, you need to go with those 6 months training again, paying high fees to ICAI.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: